Media Day 2018

1 minute ago, LadyLou said:

tbh I don't dare expect a super-clean SP either:laughing: whatever he will do, he will skate at the best of his abilities at the moment... crossing fingers for no knee/ankle/back/whatever pain...

but canadian silver curse started before Sochi, so... (and I'd rahter have a GPF gold and ACI silver rather than ACI gold and GPF silver, if skating gods decide he still needs his annual Canadian silver this season too:P)

If he's going to be very experimental (you know what I mean?) with his SP, I'd say he can expect canadian silver if he's lucky. But I'm fairly confident that his newly found relaxed attitude towards skating may just do the trick and get unexpected result:68468287: or at least I can dream about it until it actually happens!!

13 minutes ago, Xen said:

I think the Chsq was the section before the 3A2T, it looks similar to the one from Seimei. 

At this point, I am semi afraid that Ina bauer and hydroblade have been downgraded to "just transitions" level. >_>

that's ISU's fault tho:P the guy wants his transitions and he wants his signature moves, so he said: the heck, I'm doing both at the same time!

it's ok, we can still enjoy long-ass hydro and Ina in Yuzu's ex :10636614:

22 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

So sp will be fine but we're gonna eat our first pancake with fs? And ACI being in Canada but not his first GP and would he still get his first silver of the season? But this season is like a brand new season with his 2OGM so the silver curse may not affect and we'll not have our pancake at all?

There isn't really anyone for him to lose to at ACI. Jason Brown? ... 

Maybe with the GPs being all shuffled up (Helsinki GP :tumblr_inline_n18qr64W7F1qid2nw:) the curse(s) have been broken.

18 minutes ago, Xen said:

I think the Chsq was the section before the 3A2T, it looks similar to the one from Seimei. 

At this point, I am semi afraid that Ina bauer and hydroblade have been downgraded to "just transitions" level. >_>

Now, I think the chsq might be the part after 3A2t until the IB. Tbh, the whole section after 4T combo till 3A is like a semi stsq with 2 3A in between. The transitions are amazing and there's alot of new movements too. And in H&L his 3F is near the 2nd half, so yeah, I think his 3lo this time is the same or it might be right at the beginning of 2nd half. He doesn't give a d*mn about that new bonus rule. 

29 minutes ago, Katt said:

The 2nd half look so packed. And he still do 4 jumps in 2nd half. Some japanese fans thought the chsq would be after 3A. At this point, I dont know anymore :drama:

It looks LGC style packed! Are we gonna have noodly Yuzu noodling through the 2nd half of the FS again? At least until GPF :xD:

3 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

There isn't really anyone for him to lose to at ACI. Jason Brown? ... 

Just Jason and Cha. Jason's PB was 270-ish at WTT (!) and Cha's was below 250 (I don't remember exactly now without checking but it was Olys and close) so considering that last season with that massive first pancake of a free skate, that was more like burnt remains that you can't even scrape off the pan, he still scored 268 it should not be a problem. 

2 minutes ago, Katt said:

Now, I think the chsq might be the part after 3A2t until the IB. Tbh, the whole section after 4T combo till 3A is like a semi stsq with 2 3A in between. The transitions are amazing and there's alot of new movements too. 

I think that Yuzuru would be really happy if he know that we can't find his ChSq. It's what he always wanted - everything combined in one program without gaps.

10 minutes ago, Paskud said:

I think that Yuzuru would be really happy if he know that we can't find his ChSq. It's what he always wanted - everything combined in one program without gaps.

Haha. I often say I want Yuzuru do a chsq with some new movements but now he made it hard for us to find the actual one. And I do think there's high chance that judges wouldn't know where to call his chsq if he doesn't send his plan elements :laughing: 

I think chsq is after 3A2T. There's sprial, SE and IB, very "standard" :laughing:

2 minutes ago, Katt said:

Haha. I often say I want Yuzuru do a chsq with some new movements but now he made it hard for us to find the actual one. And I do think there's high chance that judges wouldn't know where to call his chsq if he doesn't send his plan elements :laughing: 

I think chsq is after 3A2T. There's sprial, SE and IB, very "standard" :laughing:

3A as ChSq-sure why not. 

• Hydroblade unfeatured and unpinned this topic