Media Day 2018

5 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Why am I feeling like burst into tears while I'm watching this...it's just snippets of practice and yet Yuzu's soul is already there in the heart of the program.  This is already devastatingly beautiful and I know I will not survive ACI  :sadPooh::sadPooh: 

the overlord will be merciful and give us first pancake, to gently ease us into the new season... that's why he starts like that, didn't you know? So us fan can slowly strenghten our hearts before he kills us with the complete package:Poohgaveup:

7 minutes ago, Dori6886 said:

ETA: I didn't watch it full yet, but I alredy see, that the cameramen is awful. Is recording his whole body during program that hard? I don't want to see his upper body or his feet only, I want it all. Together! :sign0009:

LOL I thought exaclty the same:4:

ETA:

1 minute ago, Yoa said:

OMG... I hope Yuzu's stamina training is going well because that program is so packed :59227c768286a__s: 

and it looks unforgiving with mistakes...he said the FS is harder with the reduced time, but he isn't making things easier for himself, at all:13877886:  294395458 transitions, endless changes of direction and a lot of up-down-up-down and so on....:13877886::13877886::13877886:

8 minutes ago, Dori6886 said:

I think he will do Biellmann, weren't Plushy the first male to do Biellmann? Or at least it was one of the things he was famous for.

ETA: I didn't watch it full yet, but I alredy see, that the cameramen is awful. Is recording his whole body during program that hard? I don't want to see his upper body or his feet only, I want it all. Together! :sign0009:

Now if he really does all those difficult moves I hope he has enough stamina, it would be tiring!! 

3 minutes ago, Katt said:

The 2nd half look so packed. And he still do 4 jumps in 2nd half. Some japanese fans thought the chsq would be after 3A. At this point, I dont know anymore :drama:

but isn't he doing 2 spins at the end? where does ChSq fits? (unless it's attached to the stsq?) in 2 minutes he does all combo + 2 spins+ all the transitions...that's a lot of stuff...

It's so packed but at the same time he doesn't seemed rushed or too busy? It's fast definitely, but like still really effortless and smooth. Or at least to me :embSwan: like at some points it almost looks like he's moving slowly! 

Just now, Katt said:

The 2nd half look so packed. And he still do 4 jumps in 2nd half. Some japanese fans thought the chsq would be after 3A. At this point, I dont know anymore :drama:

We'll see at ACI I guess :drama: If we're lucky, there will be a stream for practises this year too.

With so many people wanting black costume, I will not be surprised at all, if his costume for FP will be anything but black :laughing: (although I don't have any objections to be wrong in this topic, I would love to see him in black too!)

3 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

the overlord will be merciful and give us first pancake

So sp will be fine but we're gonna eat our first pancake with fs? And ACI being in Canada but not his first GP and would he still get his first silver of the season? But this season is like a brand new season with his 2OGM so the silver curse may not affect and we'll not have our pancake at all?

18 minutes ago, Dori6886 said:

I think he will do Biellmann, weren't Plushy the first male to do Biellmann? Or at least it was one of the things he was famous for.

He was the first male to do the Biellmann in the Senior competitions, yes, so I would not be surprised if that is in the FS again. 

He's also the first person to do 4T–3T–3Lo ... ah the lost art of triple combos. 

13 минут назад, LadyLou сказал:

and it looks unforgiving with mistakes...he said the FS is harder with the reduced time, but he isn't making things easier for himself, at all:13877886:  294395458 transitions, endless changes of direction and a lot of up-down-up-down and so on....:13877886::13877886::13877886:

and seems like all the combos in the second half like usual :13877886:

6 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

but isn't he doing 2 spins at the end? where does ChSq fits? (unless it's attached to the stsq?) in 2 minutes he does all combo + 2 spins+ all the transitions...that's a lot of stuff...

I'm still trying to find where's it might fit OTL. I'm having a major flashback when judges/panel listed Wakaba's spiral as chsq instead of her actual chsq in skyfall :smiley-scared001:

2 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

So sp will be fine but we're gonna eat our first pancake with fs? And ACI being in Canada but not his first GP and would he still get his first silver of the season? But this season is like a brand new season with his 2OGM so the silver curse may not affect and we'll not have our pancake at all?

tbh I don't dare expect a super-clean SP either:laughing: whatever he will do, he will skate at the best of his abilities at the moment... crossing fingers for no knee/ankle/back/whatever pain...

but canadian silver curse started before Sochi, so... (and I'd rahter have a GPF gold and ACI silver rather than ACI gold and GPF silver, if skating gods decide he still needs his annual Canadian silver this season too:P)

• Hydroblade unfeatured and unpinned this topic