Media Day 2018

1 минуту назад, Yuazz сказал:

Wow he's doing lunge, hydroblade, and layback inabauer ..:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Now I want to know if he's still doing biellmann spin or not.. 

I want to see moreeee :13877886:

When FS is shorter but Yuzu still fits in all his fave moves :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I'm in love with this fast/slow tempo changes, he's so smooth :10636614:

4 minutes ago, Yuazz said:

Wow he's doing lunge, hydroblade, and layback inabauer ..:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Now I want to know if he's still doing biellmann spin or not.. 

I want to see moreeee :13877886:

I think he will do Biellmann, weren't Plushy the first male to do Biellmann? Or at least it was one of the things he was famous for.

ETA: I didn't watch it full yet, but I alredy see, that the cameramen is awful. Is recording his whole body during program that hard? I don't want to see his upper body or his feet only, I want it all. Together! :sign0009:

18 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

and full thing on YT:

Why am I feeling like burst into tears while I'm watching this...it's just snippets of practice and yet Yuzu's soul is already there in the heart of the program.  This is already devastatingly beautiful and I know I will not survive ACI  :sadPooh::sadPooh: 

2 минуты назад, Dori6886 сказал:

I think he will do Biellmann, weren't Plushy the first male to do Biellmann? Or at least it was one of the things he was famous for.

Yeah, I think it will be the first spin *if he didn't decide to drop it*

1 minute ago, Lunna said:

When FS is shorter but Yuzu still fits in all his fave moves :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I'm in love with this fast/slow tempo changes, he's so smooth :10636614:

I really underestimate him! I thought he won't do one of his usual moves (hydroblade or layback inabauer) because they make FS shorter. I was wrong! He even makes his program more complicated with crazy transition I'm :13877886:

• Hydroblade unfeatured and unpinned this topic