Media Day 2018

51 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

:Poohgaveup:

44 minutes ago, moonkat said:

pooshenko needs an emoji

Can someone pls dress their pooh as poohshenko and chuck it at yuzu in helsinki/cor/gpf Im sure yuzu wouldnt donate the poohshenko, its too fab.

This is one beautiful tree, if lurker!zuzu is here please take it as inspiration for otonal costume:peekapooh:

17 minutes ago, moonkat said:

DETA-1383.jpg

22 hours ago, Anony said:

Tbh I think people underestimate the chances of Otonal costume being purple. Warmer purples are definitely autumn-y looking especially in combination with orange/orange-yellow. Origin costume is the bigger toss up between the two me thinks :14066882:

But he's always tried to experiment with new colors each season. Even Etude blue costume is a different shade of blue to H&L.

I think Yuzu loves experimenting with new designs and costumes each year. Look at the Dory and Haruyo Koi costume this year! So different from any other season in terms of colors and design! Yuzu doesn't dress fancy in his day to day normal casual wear, but he is all out sort of Johnny Weir level of fancy gaga in his skating costumes.

I wouldn't be surprised if he suddenly brought a bird like costume to Otonal, as it is about nature, or like a random autumn leaf one like others predict. 
Personally, I want to see warm colors on him for once. Like all out Yellow or Red. 

For Nijinsky, I do want all black, but he might shatter expectations and bring a white or silver Nijinsky instead! 

• Hydroblade unfeatured and unpinned this topic