Media Day 2018

1 hour ago, OonsieHui said:

Yuzu: there's absolutely no need to skate it better than him

Me:  . . . .  You're absolutely going to skate it better than him though. . . . .

This "no need to stake it better than Plushenko" mentality might actually relax Yuzu and produce excellent results. Regardless, it'd be hard for him not to skate better than Plushenko by any standards except for his own. I've always been amazed by how deeply he fully owns his programs, from his involvement in all the details and choreography to his expression, etc. The fact that this FS and the SP have been percolating in Yuzu's mind for so long makes me highly anticipate the new season.

34 minutes ago, Anony said:

Tbh I think people underestimate the chances of Otonal costume being purple. Warmer purples are definitely autumn-y looking especially in combination with orange/orange-yellow. Origin costume is the bigger toss up between the two me thinks :14066882:

PPoO/PPoA- purple pants of Otonal/ Purple Pants of Autumn.

A nice deep royal purple with deep russet red? Might work. Looks like autumn sunset skies. Waiting for him to say that the autumn skies of Toronto inspired it. XD

56 minutes ago, Xen said:

A nice deep royal purple with deep russet red? Might work. Looks like autumn sunset skies. Waiting for him to say that the autumn skies of Toronto inspired it. XD

I'm sure he won't try red pants though. I hope he doesn't wear leather pants during competitions, because I can't focus on the program. 

2 hours ago, quadaxelwin said:

I'm sure he won't try red pants though. I hope he doesn't wear leather pants during competitions, because I can't focus on the program. 

Shhh don't tell him that. He still thinks that you're focusing on the program regardless.

3 hours ago, Anony said:

Tbh I think people underestimate the chances of Otonal costume being purple. Warmer purples are definitely autumn-y looking especially in combination with orange/orange-yellow. Origin costume is the bigger toss up between the two me thinks :14066882:

3 hours ago, Xen said:

I am NOT gonna oppose to that... purple and liliac are two of my favourite colors so if he goes warm purple, bring it!! 

Thb, I don't think that he's gonna go for a black costume no matter how much I would  love him to ... It's not his pattern ... nuances of blue, green, purple or pink, ombre with fluffs and lots of sparkles for FS and something like Belive colors for his SP. These are my two cents! But, well, is Zu, we are talking abt! Everything is possible! lol

4 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Thb, I don't think that he's gonna go for a black costume no matter how much I would  love him to ... It's not his pattern ... nuances of blue, green, purple or pink, ombre with fluffs and lots of sparkles for FS and something like Belive colors for his SP. These are my two cents! But, well, is Zu, we are talking abt! Everything is possible! lol

But think about his origins :pouty:

• Hydroblade unfeatured and unpinned this topic