Media Day 2018

Well...we got new footage of him putting on his skates, and a bit of Otonal, but I think we saw that bit before. We did see a new 4T clip and 3A clip. Then there was the interview, but part of it was stuff he already explained in the ANA interview - about looking up to Plushenko and Johnny, and his thoughts wanting to skate to these songs, watching the programs many times. The new content was mostly him explaining the form and the points to think about when entering into the 4A and landing it, and comparing the distance he would need to jump in order to land it.

8 minutes ago, Xen said:

Haha...expecting sanity and normalcy after falling into this thing called Yuzuru Hanyu. 

:devilYuzu:

I want to say it was worth it to watch almost an hour of baseball to get trolled like that but (insert unidentified noises here) I am so whipped for him.

And watching him glow was .... worth it .... :13877886:

Fanyus that watch together, gets trolled together.

1 minute ago, Xen said:

I'm laughing hard, and crying because they really didn't show the full footage of the interview even, did they? 

Still, they asked Yuzu to explain something with a drawing model/doll? XD

My Japanese still needs work at conversational speed, so I’ll need to see it again and check the subtitles, but I think that she asked him what pose he would be in for a 4A when you jumped, and he put it in one pose, and then she said, “so this is what it would be like during the jump?” and he said something like, Oh, during the jump? And then corrected the pose.

Please take my very vague and possibly wrong translation for all that it’s worth, which is about the value of 0.2 doll molestations.

• Hydroblade unfeatured and unpinned this topic