Media Day 2018

23 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

:rofl:

Nah, think about it this way. 

A sunny summer Sunday, there are fanyus attending church services, fanyus sleeping in, fanyus socializing on a lazy sunday. But no, that cannot be because-

Yuzu: dammit! Easy? Nice? Hah! Watch me drop my SP program music and a mini-run through video on a sunday early afternoon and wreck the peace! Cannot be a proper troll without doing this. 

1 hour ago, turquoiseblue said:

Ooops the Olympic Channel seem to believe that Evgenia Medvedeva was the Olympic Gold Medallist before she moved to Orser & Co in Toronto - I am sure she wont mind though! 

Still, kudos for keeping up with Yuzuru you guys at OC!! :9:

5 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

See this is why I've been pondering since last night - who is doing the music?

Marton or Yuzuru and his team? Because this isn't quite like the usual music situation. Or rather it can be but at the same time, they may have talked to Marton himself who is still involved with Plushenko, I've seen him at the Academy too. 

I'm very curious about it, too. Is Marton doing the music or him and Yuzu + his team? Which songs will be use, and how they'll cut them? For example, will they use the short Scheherazade part, which was not in the original studio recording, Art on Ice? So many questions :68468287:

And yes, Edvin is still involved with Plushenko. He often goes to his shows and I guess he does work for the Academy as well. I saw an interview with Edvin before Plushy's  show in April in which he talked about how he works together with Plush and that time he was rearranging Tango Amore for one show (Plush was at CiONTU when the interview was made but Edvin said they were in contact and working together). Plush used to go to Edvin often when his choreos were in progress, I guess it was easier for him write the cut the music then.

I find it possible that Yuzu talked to Marton about the music. 

52 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Ooops the Olympic Channel seem to believe that Evgenia Medvedeva was the Olympic Gold Medallist before she moved to Orser & Co in Toronto - I am sure she wont mind though! 

Still, kudos for keeping up with Yuzuru you guys at OC!! :9:

Oh that's so awkward on the Olympic Channel's part............ to get their own gold medallist wrong :idk:

• Hydroblade unfeatured and unpinned this topic