Media Day 2018

How are we supposed to NOT be in love with HIM when he  does THIS type of thing??? 

I just want to be in love with his skating please, skating Gods...pleeeaaase  I beg of you this is gonna be the end of me.....

….not wanting to be toooo dramatic or anything …….

29 minutes ago, bsshka said:

Couldn't read the whole thread yet, so probably smb has already done this, but I couldn't wait to see the whole program and tried to put all pieces we've got together:tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg: Got almost 3 minutes of the FP:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: But actually have no idea where step sequence should be, it's just my guess (and there can be other mistakes).

Ohh, we're gonna be ded. Very much ded and I can't wait. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

4 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I can't wait for a person less lazy than me to make a video of Yuzu and Plu skating this side by side like a duet reaching across generations. #schmaltz 

That's probably what he was going for all along, like with the Sochi/PC ending pose montage... :happy0007:

37 minutes ago, bsshka said:

Couldn't read the whole thread yet, so probably smb has already done this, but I couldn't wait to see the whole program and tried to put all pieces we've got together:tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg: Got almost 3 minutes of the FP:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: But actually have no idea where step sequence should be, it's just my guess (and there can be other mistakes).

THanks so much for this :thanks: :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw: it gives us a much better picture of the possibilities of the programme, it's just beautiful

I'm listening to Otoñal again and it's a little dated-sounding in parts (namely, the first section where the percussion comes in), but other parts of it are stunning. The right cut could be magical. Like if Yuzu starred in a movie where he blows in on an October wind to a stuffy little village where the ponds never freeze and winter sports are banned, and opens up a shop selling enchanted ice skates. :tumblr_meh7vxvIUd1qdlkyg: 

I'm also making myself sad thinking about it as a little bit of a Javi program too... 'Autumnal' in Spanish, a song for the autumn of their training relationship. :Poohgaveup:

1 hour ago, bsshka said:

I love you omg thankyouu :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: My fault for only opening PH after work and now I'm flooded with news! This is sooo gorgeous!

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

How totally gorgeous is this!!!!! :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Finally caught up with the whole thread. I'm ridiculously excited to see Yuzuru's Origin. The half of step sequence we got was my favorite part.

I'm not sold on Otonol (however you spell it). It sounds....very....Russian? There's not much variety in the music for me to even picture how he could cut together a more modern take on it. It fits with his dramatic on ice persona though so I'm sure it was still be beautiful. I don't love all of Yuzu's programs. Maybe I won't like this SP. Heck I wasn't sold on Chopin Ballad until I saw it live at the Olympics.

Being in love with 2 out of 3 programs for this season is already more than I could have ever hoped for.

• Hydroblade unfeatured and unpinned this topic