Media Day 2018

1 hour ago, Lunna said:

Yuzu, darling, it's time to use training pants for competition :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5: the world needs to see those legs :snonegai:

I see no difference between these and the ones he used in completions. Am I blind :embSwan:

OMG guys! We were going on for ages how there will be no media day and he suddenly trolls us!!

OMG, to be honest the music choices were very unexpected. We talked about him doing warhorses, but we never thought he would use this season as a homage to his 2 favorite skaters.

Now this gets me thinking:

1. Will he get Johnny to design the Otonal SP costume since it's a program inspired by Johnny?

2. Will the Nijinsky program costume be black and see through?

3. Will he put little homage choreos here and there to honor his two heroes in the program?

4.He said he is bringing the 4A, if so when? (I imagine GPF!!!) 

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancingpooh:I'm soooo excited!

3 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

You know... I get the goodbye references, but at the same time, I get the feeling he might want to end it on his own terms... that is, this season do programs of his idols, next season do something completely his own, totally epic and leave it as his legacy... One can say he's already done that, but... it just doesn't really make sense to me for him to end his career like this... though I guess it is circular... hmm... Also, 4A might not be completely stable this year, so he might need another year to fine-tune it...

3 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

I completely agree, he cannot retire after a season of tribute programs. He has to retire with something entirely his own, Hope and Legacy style.

Yeah he will not end with tribute problems. He is just doing whatever he wants because he has the ogg lol

but i am not ready for no record desire Yuzu.

and I am also seriously worried about his foot.

2 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

So he said he is controlling/restraining (?) from jumping quad (lutz) because there is still some discomfort (but no pain) when jumping the flip and lutz. 

I'm not surprised because he might have a trauma with 4Lz. I say give him 1~2 seasons rest from that jump. Hope he never revisits it until he is 100% healed. 

• Hydroblade unfeatured and unpinned this topic