Remembering Denis Ten

I don't  know whether  it  has  been  posted  already .  It says  this    footage  is  from  June  and was not  supposed to  be  released  yet as it is a part of  some bigger  upcoming  protect and Denis  was the  first  hero of  this  series.

He is talking about the last moments of the program , when all the effort and the thought a skater has put in his performance make spectators  forget  for a moment  who they  are ,  to  forget their  troubles  and  loans , and  that  tiny  moment  alone  is  worth all  the  hardships  and  hard  work. 

But  what  hit  me  like  a truck  is  what he says  from 1.26 : ''I  would not  want  to  die  the day  I'm not satisfied  with myself  or  with  the  work  I had  done the day   before  . I want  to  leave  something after me.''

:cry:

2 minutes ago, Gaby said:

I don't  know whether  it  has  been  posted  already .  It says  this    footage  is  from  June  and was not  supposed to  be  released  yet as it is a part of  some bigger  upcoming  protect and Denis  was the  first  hero of  this  series.

He is talking about the last moments of the program , when all the effort and the thought a skater has put in his performance make spectators  forget  for a moment  who they  are ,  to  forget their  troubles  and  loans , and  that  tiny  moment  alone  is  worth all  the  hardships  and  hard  work. 

But  what  hit  me  like  a truck  is  what he says  from 1.26 : ''I  would not  want  to  die  the day  I'm not satisfied  with myself  or  with  the  work  I had  done the day   before  . I want  to  leave  something after me.''

:cry:

:sadPooh: