Remembering Denis Ten

I don't know what to say. My thought are all over the place and all I can do is just stare in utter shock and disbelief at the news. The details have been horrifying. Over something so stupid and meaningless. 

My heart goes out to his family and friends. 

What Yags had to say (summary): what happened today was what we never expected to happen and what should never have happened. This is a video to all the media, because I can’t speak on the phone anymore. To all the motherfuckers in the Internet who are writing rubbish. We’ve been crying all day because a great man has left us. He wasn’t just a figure skater, he was a great-hearted man. Yuna, Oxana (Denis’s parents), we can’t imagine what you are going through. Forgive us for not protecting your son well enough. 

I know Yagudin was very close to Denis, and he knows his family too, there's so much raw pain in that video, it's heartbreaking to watch, and in his previous instagram post where he had some strong words (perfectly justifiable under the circumstances imo). I hope he will have the strength to overcome this.

Thanks for the translation, @Fay!