Banana Fish

yude

Hace 23 horas, yude said:

Now I'm listening to the soundtrack of BANANA FISH, Dino's theme makes me sick but I admit it is very unique and so Dino, and other pieces are all high quality.

I guess it will be deleted soon but here we can listen whole of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVaG_aT5zjk

This is definitely the Soundtrack of the year!

I'm in love with Blue bird and Choppin' makes me dance.

6 時間前, Malekoさんが言いました:

This is definitely the Soundtrack of the year!

I'm in love with Blue bird and Choppin' makes me dance.

Those two are so cool! I wonder if they will release volume 2 of soundtrack because this one looks like it covers all season 1 but maybe not season 2:think: (I can't even imagine what kind of music is going to be played at the ending...)

Preview of episode 13. "There is one guy I really want to eliminate in this world. He takes everything away from me. Your existence becomes a ghost and it makes me suffer. But it is over now. The ghost will disappear and vanish. The next episode of BANANA FISH, The snow of Kilimanjaro. Ash, I will kill you with all my soul."

There is a rumor that we won't have new OP in episode 13 since the battle of Ash vs Arthur is in the current OP, but we'll see.

BANANA FISH NY Official Tour in February :shocked:

I confess that I had a kind of BF Tour myself when I visited NY...like I went to the library and Chinatown sort of things...but they decided to do it officially:laughing: But looking at the date, 4 days trip is very hard I think. The fans will not be able to have free time other than visiting BF spots (but I am sure they will be satisfied :D)

The fans watched episode 14 are saying there are new OP and new ED (!) and they all cried seeing them...my heart has to get ready for this:drama: They say Shorter is still in OP, and the visuals in ED was so beautiful (they didn't say about new song for ED so I guess only the visuals was changed).

Episode 13 was sooooo good, it is now in my top 3 at my episode ranking probably. The scene Ash says "I don't want you to see me like this!" has been one of my favorite scenes in manga but it struck me even more in anime, his voice and the way ED song comes in...just perfect and perfectly hurt me :cry::laughing: I think there are several ways to interpret that scene, but to me, Ash didn't want Eiji to hate him for what he had been doing (while I believe there is no way Eiji hates him for any reason.) I assume Ash had never cared about what people think of himself until he met Eiji, but now Eiji must be the only person that he cares and he really doesn't want him to dislike him, but it is Ash, he doesn't say it clearly of course. I remember Max's word, "Eiji is Ash's Achilles' heel" and exactly it is now, obviously (and sadly it is the huge factor that makes this story a masterpiece...).

Also I said this before, but the voice actor, Yoshimasa Hosoya did amazing job in all episodes :rock: Have you ever seen his picture? I was surprised when I saw his face honestly because I really can't imagine Arthur's voice was coming from him, just wow (you can see him here http://www.yoshimasa-hosoya.com/.) And speaking of voice actors, I learned that Eiji's voice actor was 42 lol. What a talented group of people!!

We didn't have preview of episode 14 yesterday:13877886::gaah:

Well, the fans are saying that Mappa has been really struggling to keep their pacing and the quality of the animation, so we might not have the preview on Tuesday in season 2. I don't mind that if it makes the whole series better. I will only be more afraid of Thursday night though :laughing:

5 時間前, Malekoさんが言いました:

And finally he's here

https://media.giphy.com/media/bqkjUPKGTXDMvQE2LD/giphy.gif

My gif

I'm so excited to see him in action

Thank you for your gif! I heard that voice actor of him was going to be Toshiyuki Morikawa, I don't know many voice actors but I know him because he has been doing Tom Cruise's voice for years (Tom approved it officially). I'm looking forward to it since I like Blanca and Morikawa's voice :)

I really like new OP and ED, especially ED. I know we'll have to cry hearing this song in the last episode...sigh :cry:

New OP

New ED

The lryics of the ending "RED" (from YouTube comment)

In spite of how the world designed to save my life

Would I still have the chance for us to say goodbye

Over and over again?

If I decide to burn instead of fading out

I still would like a chance for us to say goodbye

Over and over again

If we can be found we sure can get lost

Through all the madness of falling in love

Virtually lost, don't wanna be found

I'm here dying alone

A stain of red colours the pavement

Painted with blood of somebody you love

Is this the sacrifice for the broken

Losing the purest of ones in your heart?

I really want to know why Survive Said The Prophet named this song "RED", did they mean the color of blood or had something more deeper meaning. I am so curious. But whatever their answer will be, this song is KILLING ME and that's why I love it. (I know I sound strange lol)