Banana Fish

yude

5 minutes ago, yude said:

Yes! I went to the bookstore and checked TV guide yesterday (haha what was I doing), and it said the last episode was going to be aired from 1:15 to 1:55 :party2: Usually it runs only for 30 minutes and it includes a lot of CM, so the show itself is like 22 minutes. Still the last episode will be more than 30 minutes for sure, I hope GoL will come:fingerscrossed: (and I will be dead in Friday morning :5918bda872cf0_0006(2):)

I know what you are seeing, Ash...but your green eyes are beautiful...:68811363:

I'm happy they'll include GoL because it will be weird without it

Spoiler

and i can't wait to see sing saying asheiji is in love so those people who keep insisting they're bros could shut up

I don't know why I cried knowing what would happen to them. And I don't know why I keep watching the last few minutes of the episode. Eiji was shot but Ash was shot, too, but he didn't even care about himself and just went for killing the guys shot Eiji. Ash's eyes gave me chills but that was the moment I had tears on my face. 

I couldn't sleep well, I slept like 3 hours and have to go to work. I am not sure if I can work properly.

This is RED | Official Lyric Video by Survive Said The Prophet. Guys, I am not confident at all for not crying in the last episode hearing this song, because even now I got teary as soon as it started to play. OMG. :13877886:

Also, I really like the fact that there are MANY comments below by international fans :67638860:

"It is still imprinted on my eyes and doesn't fade away, you kicked out the darkness of the night and flew in the morning sunlight. I can never reach you how hard I stretch out my hand. But now I know that there is no world in the first place, me, a murderer and you belong together. But I still keep reaching for you, no matter how so called destiny tries to push me back. The next episode of BANANA FISH, "For Whom The Bell Tolls"."

I love you, Ash. 

About episode 23, I am very thankful for Mappa including the scene of Blanca and Yousiss talking about love and hatred. Other than the scenes of Ash and Eiji together, this scene is one of my favorite in manga since it shows so well what kind of person Blanca truly is. It was funny that my jaw dropped when Dino was shot at the end, I completely forgot that was the moment he got shot. 

Now we know Yuzuru is out of Japanese nationals and the only thing I will focus emotionally next week will be the last episode of BANANA FISH. And I don't even know if it is good or bad :slinkaway:

(I'll definitely watch the competition but to have Yuzuru or not there makes huge difference for me, I hope you know what I mean.)

22 時間前, yudeさんが言いました:

Last one is by Eiji :sad-smiley-046:How calm and sweet his voice is...:smiley-sad021:  I just can't, I just leave this here.

Sunrise of the sky. Your profile blend in with the light.  You were shining looking out of the window. You walked in front of me being burdened with everything. I wanted to take your place. If it would not come true, I wanted to be by your side at least. You blame yourself because you are sweet, but please don't forget. You are not alone. Please don't forget, Ash, every night comes to an end. Next episode of BANANA FISH, "The Catcher In The Rye".

12 時間前, crazykuronekoさんが言いました:

The previews for Ep 23 and 24 are basically words Ash and Eiji want to tell to each other the most. I'm not crying at all :sadPooh:

:cry:

It's December 20 already in Japan. I hope all viewers and fans will survive through emotional breakdown tonight. I am pretty sure many Japanese fans will watch it in midnight and keyword related to this anime is going to be trending on twitter. 

Good luck to all of us, we can do this :crybaby: