Banana Fish

yude

I can't help but laugh at the conversation of Cain and Sing:smiley-laughing021: Sing wants muscle like Cain's:rofl:And Sing is asking Cain how he can be like him, Cain says he has daily exercise and Sing seems to be watching it (and according to Sing, Cain moves SO FAST in the routine :laughing:). This preview is so funny that I can't concentrate on what is shown on the screen :drama:

On 2018/11/14 at 午後1時3分, Malekoさんが言いました:

Yes!! Here we go, Eiji is going from being uWu to WoW. :cheer:

I'm looking forward to seeing him next week!

Episode 19 was so depressing, I almost didn't like it. I mean I liked it but I don't think I will watch it again and again. Looking at the twitter, Blanca fans were happy so I'm glad for them, I admit he is very handsome in anime :D Honestly the more I see Sing, the more I come to like him. And the more I see Yousiss, the more I come to hate him :laughing: (Sorry his fans, but Ash is my priority so)

I haven't watched the videos on YT yet, but I'm curious (rather worry) about the dialogues between Ash and Dino in English, when Dino said he would adopt Ash then Ash collapsed laughing. In Japanese, the conversation was almost the same as manga, which means there were some words people didn't want to hear in anime. I had been worrying about this scene since long time ago and Mappa apparently challenged the viewers :shocked: I feel like it might have been safer if they censored or changed some words, but I get their intention that they wanted to be true to manga as much as possible. But you know...that scene was the worst in the story anyway, IMO. 

Now off to YT:bat-smiley:

On 11/16/2018 at 7:10 AM, yude said:

I'm looking forward to seeing him next week!

Episode 19 was so depressing, I almost didn't like it. I mean I liked it but I don't think I will watch it again and again. Looking at the twitter, Blanca fans were happy so I'm glad for them, I admit he is very handsome in anime :D Honestly the more I see Sing, the more I come to like him. And the more I see Yousiss, the more I come to hate him :laughing: (Sorry his fans, but Ash is my priority so)

I haven't watched the videos on YT yet, but I'm curious (rather worry) about the dialogues between Ash and Dino in English, when Dino said he would adopt Ash then Ash collapsed laughing. In Japanese, the conversation was almost the same as manga, which means there were some words people didn't want to hear in anime. I had been worrying about this scene since long time ago and Mappa apparently challenged the viewers :shocked: I feel like it might have been safer if they censored or changed some words, but I get their intention that they wanted to be true to manga as much as possible. But you know...that scene was the worst in the story anyway, IMO. 

Now off to YT:bat-smiley:

I agree with you on ep. 19 and the dialogue between Ash and Dino. I seriously worried about the voice actor who played Ash because just voicing such lines would hurt a bit I guess, even if they are fiction. I used to like Blanca and Yousiss (because they are both handsome :D) but now I don't like them at all, probably because now I understand how cruel the situation they put Ash in.

But the next episode seems to be less depressing and more exciting. Looking forward to it!

15 時間前, sweetwaterさんが言いました:

I agree with you on ep. 19 and the dialogue between Ash and Dino. I seriously worried about the voice actor who played Ash because just voicing such lines would hurt a bit I guess, even if they are fiction. 

So true,  there won't be a chance to use Ash's words if we are living a normal life and I guess Uchida needed some kind of courage to play in that scene...:bow:

Preview of episode 21, omg, it is really getting closer to the ending :drowning: It's nice we'll see Jessica again, honestly I was guessing they would cut her scenes. Can I say I want to hear Ash and Eiji more in the preview? Please, Mappa? 

On 2018/10/28 at 午後4時49分, yudeさんが言いました:

My thoughts for future episodes including spoiler:

Hide contents

(To the manga readers) 

Do you think we'll see Fox in anime? Sorry for repeating this but I am very worried of its pacing (they are doing very good job but still!). There are only 8 episodes left and I doubt if there is enough time for Fox appears. But without him, how this story ends? I keep thinking about these options, 

1. Mappa rushes, they put Fox no matter what.

2. No Fox, Mappa has only Blanca and makes another ending.

3. Mappa plans to release season 3.

4. Mappa plans to make a movie to finish the series.

I really don't like No.1 but sadly it is most likely. I like No.2 better if only they do fine job. No.3 or 4 are my hopes, but I don't know, it doesn't happen in anime series very often? Japanese TV drama does No. 4 frequently, we have to go to the theater how the story ends. If BANANA FISH does it, they can use whole 2 hours and even include "Garden of Light" (personally I can't imagine BF without it). I think these all depend on how much BF is popular but it seems to me it is not a big hit worldwide, so yeah, probably No.1 is going to be the final answer...:crybaby:

I quote my post and it is not spoiler any more. Well, at this point, I was right and they had Foxx and I have to say it looked rushed to me. But it may be because I am one of manga readers, I wonder if people only watch anime think the same. One of the Japanese reactors on YT said he didn't feel it was rushed in the last episode, but he didn't expect we had one more villain in this episode and he was wondering how it would end with only three more episode. I still think Mappa is trying to do their best, it is just a fact that 24 episodes are not enough to cover all details and nuances of manga and we were expecting this from the start. SIGH.

I still think the action in episode 21 was great, now I am really hoping they will not focus on only that scene of Ash and Foxx in the next episode, and I also want to see the scene of quarrel between Blanca and Yousiss in somewhere because Yousiss will be finished only as a terrible guy without it. I don't like Yousiss but it is not fair if there was not any explanation on why he behaved like that during the series. 

I've heard a rumor that episode 24 might be 40 minutes length, and I really really hope it is true just because WE NEED THAT 10 MINUTES!!! PLEASE GIVE US THAT EXTRA 10 MINUTES!!!:gaah:

Blanca talks how cute and good Ash was when he was younger and how to deal with women. OMG, did you see Ash's face at the end? BANANA FISH will end soooonnn :sad-smiley-046:(Now I started feeling like they will be showing a little of "Garden of Light" in the last episode, if so, it will be amazingly beautiful and sad. 

14 hours ago, yude said:

Blanca talks how cute and good Ash was when he was younger and how to deal with women. OMG, did you see Ash's face at the end? BANANA FISH will end soooonnn :sad-smiley-046:(Now I started feeling like they will be showing a little of "Garden of Light" in the last episode, if so, it will be amazingly beautiful and sad. 

there's info the last episode will be 40 minutes, so i'm sure we'll get GoL

7 時間前, crazykuronekoさんが言いました:

there's info the last episode will be 40 minutes, so i'm sure we'll get GoL

Yes! I went to the bookstore and checked TV guide yesterday (haha what was I doing), and it said the last episode was going to be aired from 1:15 to 1:55 :party2: Usually it runs only for 30 minutes and it includes a lot of CM, so the show itself is like 22 minutes. Still the last episode will be more than 30 minutes for sure, I hope GoL will come:fingerscrossed: (and I will be dead in Friday morning :5918bda872cf0_0006(2):)

4 時間前, Malekoさんが言いました:

This face... Saying all... I'm not ready :13877886::13877886:

tumblr_pj7gv93mgO1t0buo4o1_540.gif

SOURCE

I know what you are seeing, Ash...but your green eyes are beautiful...:68811363: