Banana Fish

yude

4 時間前, Malekoさんが言いました:

And the snake arrive

tumblr_pdkhlt1fhR1wqodefo1_400.jpgtumblr_pdkhlt1fhR1wqodefo2_400.jpg

tumblr_pdkhlt1fhR1wqodefo3_400.jpgtumblr_pdkhlt1fhR1wqodefo4_400.jpg

SOURCE

:rofl:Actually I thought the voice actor of Yousiss was doing really good job, he was playing two sides of the characters so well with the way he spoke and the tone of voice.

Sad and shocking news, the voice actor of Golzine died on August 13 after fighting against cancer of the esophagus.

(https://www.daily.co.jp/gossip/2018/08/17/0011551073.shtml?pu=20180817) It seems he was famous for his long career in voice acting including playing the roles of pokemon. I wonder if he had finished recording Golzine's voice already, if so, he must have fought very hard in such a state of health. RIP, Mr. Ishizuka. We might have a new voice actor and I will be ready for it just in case. 

I really liked the episode 7, my favorite scene was there (Ash tells Eiji to go back to Japan for his safety):tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg: 

Preview of episode 8, the storm is coming, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts...

I wonder why Yousiss is called by another name or in another pronunciation in English sub, Yousiss is way easier to remember and call him. In this preview of episode 8, Yousiss and Arthur are having a fun talk but it is not funny to me (I appreciate the creators' intention though, the fans of these two must be happy).

On 8/15/2018 at 4:31 AM, yude said:

How about watching all 24 episodes in January when Japanese nationals is done and we have nothing to do until March, if you are not busy, hehe :graucho:

Oh hell yeah I'm down!!! Literally looking at all of the promos is making me impatient lol.

19 時間前, Malekoさんが言いました:

Oh boy I'm not ready :tumblr_inline_mqt4gqDerH1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: Episode 9:

I am curious how they will end episode 9, I'm guessing we are going to have another great cliffhanger but the point is which scene they will use (I have one scene in mind but I won't spoil here). Regardless of that, it is going to be shocking, horrible, sad episode...I am afraid to see twitter's comments by viewers and reaction videos on YT on Friday morning, and I really hope people will not stop watching this drama :2023:

Preview of episode 9, the funny conversation like we had in the past previews has gone. 

"I wish I could go back to those days. If I could notice it at that time. How many times I have thought.  He treated me as a human being who had a heart from the beginning, not as a thing doesn't talk. He always faced me straight. Why did I...what on earth was I seeing from him? Shorter, I..."

:smiley-scared003: :smiley-scared007::omg:

Hace 16 horas, yude said:

Preview of episode 9, the funny conversation like we had in the past previews has gone. 

"I wish I could go back to those days. If I could notice it at that time. How many times I have thought.  He treated me as a human being who had a heart from the beginning, not as a thing doesn't talk. He always faced me straight. Why did I...what on earth was I seeing from him? Shorter, I..."

:smiley-scared003: :smiley-scared007::omg:

MAPPA want to kill us :13877886:

I posted two photos of Banana Fish on my instagram again, and the band "Survive Said The Prophet" singing OP gave me "like"  :eeking:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmvdUnPBTVw/?taken-by=yude.rakka

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm-_dRPhw28/?taken-by=yude.rakka

About episode 8, I realized they skipped the romance of Shorter's sister and Charlie, which is totally understandable because anime has no time for this :drama:

Hi, I am alive.

I didn't expect at all that episode 9 and Yuzuru's media day came on the same day:rofl::13877886: I watched BF at 1:00 am and woke up around 5:30 and found out the media day was coming, totally lack of sleep :drama:

This episode was so powerful and I even thought it was more emotional than manga (JMO). Kudos to the voice actors, they were sooooo good and made me cry. I had been always feeling the acting of Ash was great, especially at crying scenes. But oh my,  I was speechless at Arthur's acting at the last whole scene. Don't get me wrong, I don't like the character, but I have to admit the actor was awesome. And Shorter's acting, I can't imagine how much the actor used his energy for this whole episode, his screaming sounded so real, it was just wonderful. 

RIP, Shorter. And sadness continues.

I forgot to say this...when Shorter said to Ash "set me free", he actually said in Japanese "Koroshite-kure" meaning "kill me". And after finishing the broadcast, a word "Shorter" was trending on Japanese twitter and it was still the 2nd on the list when I woke up. He was and is loved :tumblr_inline_mzx8y3bms41r8msi5:

1 時間前, Malekoさんが言いました:

In the manga I didn't feel it this devastated like in the anime, I cried.

Glad I feel the same. It must be the power of music and human voice (oh god, that sad piano music...). And also the facial expression of the characters was very real.

1 時間前, kaerythさんが言いました:

This is a whiplash of emotions between media day and banana fish  :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

It really was, glad I was not the only one!