Got an Event Question?

Yatagarasu

7 minutes ago, ClarissaH said:

Does anyone know anything about tickets for Worlds at Saitama? Like when they'll become available for purchase and difficult it will be for someone not from Japan to get tickets? 

There's a ticket thread here:

I stalk it every now and then :P

• 4 weeks later...

I am going to Four Continents this year and bought all event passes. I'm a bit confused about how going to the official practices work? The two days before the event are the practices all day? Also, are there practices the mornings of the competition where you can also go watch? Thank you!

On 8/3/2018 at 2:53 AM, Nighticeswan said:

I am going to Four Continents this year and bought all event passes. I'm a bit confused about how going to the official practices work? The two days before the event are the practices all day? Also, are there practices the mornings of the competition where you can also go watch? Thank you!

Yay for going! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Ok so for practices, the thing is you cannot attend practices just like that. Some competitions have what we call open practices and those are the ones that the public can watch. Some competitions have no open ones (like in Japan, that's a no go without even asking). 

I honestly have no idea if 4CC this season has some of the practices marked as open, so that you could go (and if you need tickets for that too, which sometimes you do). I tried looking but I cannot find it, so maybe it's a little early. I would try following this thread, where others who are going are posting and you can ask there too! As the event draws near, we'll know more!

On 8/3/2018 at 7:05 PM, Yatagarasu said:

Yay for going! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Ok so for practices, the thing is you cannot attend practices just like that. Some competitions have what we call open practices and those are the ones that the public can watch. Some competitions have no open ones (like in Japan, that's a no go without even asking). 

I honestly have no idea if 4CC this season has some of the practices marked as open, so that you could go (and if you need tickets for that too, which sometimes you do). I tried looking but I cannot find it, so maybe it's a little early. I would try following this thread, where others who are going are posting and you can ask there too! As the event draws near, we'll know more!

Thank you so much!

• 1 year later...
6 hours ago, Jeanne said:

Hello, everyone

I am a new comer. 

Could some one can tell me why i can't find the threads of 2018-2019 events? or maybe i don't have right to see them as a new comer. I don't know. 

Hi and welcome to the Planet!

The 2018/19 events are in the Forum Archives, which is visible for registered members (but not guests):

https://planethanyu.com/forum/47-2018-2019-season/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...