K-drama & co

Yatagarasu

4 hours ago, kelly said:

Seems like a few of you guys like 100 days my prince, maybe I'll start this one when I get done with all of my other ones :laughing:

It's worth a watch.  Very good so far. 

Onto my watch list go:  "The Third Charm", "Where Stars Land" and "The Beauty Inside".  Also seeing how "Bad Papa" goes as first episode was good.  It's a little different to the usual K Drama fare.  Still enjoying my 1st go to "100 Days My Prince" and Terius" and "The Ghost Detective".  Goodness .... I have too much time on my hands!  And still making time to rewatch Otonal and Origin. :headdesk:

24 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Did anyone watch Meteor Garden, the new one? I keep being told opposing things so am curious. 

Am watching! Put it on hold because of school but it's pretty good. I think it's more realistic than other versions and male lead is less of a jerk.

26 minutes ago, kelly said:

Am watching! Put it on hold because of school but it's pretty good. I think it's more realistic than other versions and male lead is less of a jerk.

Less of a jerk is good, very good indeed! :68468287:

Might as well put it on the list for later then, thank you!! 

17 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Less of a jerk is good, very good indeed! :68468287:

Might as well put it on the list for later then, thank you!! 

I mean, acting-wise the actors aren't the best, but the storyline is better than the Korean version imo:winky:

1 hour ago, kelly said:

But Lee Min Ho was such a lovely jerk!!

54 minutes ago, Louitunes said:

If you haven't got a lot of time.  "Short" is only about 4 episodes.  It's about short speed skating.  I enjoyed it. :626gdau:

Ah yes I've heard of it, might watch after midterms :happy: I remember the drama Triple I watched years ago, it's about a girl figure skater who wants to land a triple axel, just found some clips and it's quite cringey :laughing:

2 hours ago, kelly said:

Ah yes I've heard of it, might watch after midterms :happy: I remember the drama Triple I watched years ago, it's about a girl figure skater who wants to land a triple axel, just found some clips and it's quite cringey :laughing:

Yes I have seen this one.  Think I skip-watched it, which is why I cannot remember what happened, other than that it had a young Song Joong Ki in it. (Aparently he used to skate).

Just now, Louitunes said:

Yes I have seen this one.  Think I skip-watched it, which is why I cannot remember what happened, other than that it had a young Song Joong Ki in it. (Aparently he used to skate).  Good luck with your exams.  :smartass:

Thank you!

On 10/9/2018 at 4:20 AM, Yatagarasu said:

Did anyone watch Meteor Garden, the new one? I keep being told opposing things so am curious. 

Let me repeat what I wrote before on SNS. 

Mediocre directing

Mediocre writing

Mediocre casting for some supporting cast

But like all junk food, damn addictive! 

I love this version of F4 more. Lei (Hanazawa Rui) needs some time for me to warm up to though. 

Currently just catching 100 days my prince and Beauty Insider (wait, why both dramas have characters with facial recognition problem?).

Oh, and old web drama To be Continued (why do I do this to myself... )