K-drama & co

Yatagarasu

8 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

Agreed. I like that she's a hard worker and pushes herself but so does everyone else on the show. She'll definitely make the lineup but I can see why other Japanese trainees like Nako, Miu and Sae are catching up and potentially overtaking her. Sae and Miu remind me a lot of Twice's Japan line- I think they suit Korean audiences a lot more and that's why they've been getting so much attention recently. 

Super excited for the concept evaluation reveals next week- just hope the trainees do the songs justice especially Rumour.... Pleeease let Rumour be amazing 

Yes I like those girls. I also really like Chiyori because she funny and lift everyone moods. I was really surprised when Sae won the dance evaluation. She isn’t that good of a dancer but she is gorgeous to look at while trying to move to the music.  :biggrin:

Yes please on Rumour being amazing :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

3 hours ago, Sammie said:

Yes I like those girls. I also really like Chiyori because she funny and lift everyone moods. I was really surprised when Sae won the dance evaluation. She isn’t that good of a dancer but she is gorgeous to look at while trying to move to the music.  :biggrin:

Yes please on Rumour being amazing :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

Yessss, Chiyori is hilarious! I hope she survives :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Sucks that the Instruction team got shafted to the second episode of position evaluation performances- they're at a disadvantage because there hasn't been enough time for people to vote for them :/

19 hours ago, kelly said:

Ahh Chiyori and Noe are my babies :tumblr_inline_n0o1fjLfy91qid2nw: Can we talk about how Han Chowon slayed the position evaluation :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Chowon blew me away! Was expecting her to do the rap parts but nope. Her ranking is going to shoot up again in the next elim since everyone had a solid week to vote for her. 

I saw some rumours that Noe and Chiyori may have been eliminated :59227c768286a__s: Really hope that's not true 

8 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

Chowon blew me away! Was expecting her to do the rap parts but nope. Her ranking is going to shoot up again in the next elim since everyone had a solid week to vote for her. 

I saw some rumours that Noe and Chiyori may have been eliminated :59227c768286a__s: Really hope that's not true 

I have a feeling that she'll make the top 12 :10636614: Another talented cube trainee :happy:

Noe and Chiyori can't leave, my babies :sadPooh:

2 minutes ago, kelly said:

I have a feeling that she'll make the top 12 :10636614: Another talented cube trainee :happy:

I think Chowon will make the top 20 but I have a feeling she might miss out on the final lineup by a few spots. A lot is going to change when they switch to the 2 pick system and I wonder if the people who have been voting for Chowon have just been sparing their extra votes :(

3 minutes ago, kelly said:

I really love them. So funny and refreshing. I crack up everytime Noe opens her mouth. But yeah I’m hearing rumors that their eliminated :59227c768286a__s:

9 minutes ago, Sammie said:

I really love them. So funny and refreshing. I crack up everytime Noe opens her mouth. But yeah I’m hearing rumors that their eliminated :59227c768286a__s:

I can kind of see how that might have happened :( Noe hasn't been getting as much attention as she did in the beginning. And I feel like Chiyori shined in the last ep but it was too close to eliminations to work in her favour. I guess we'll see this week :(

9 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

I think Chowon will make the top 20 but I have a feeling she might miss out on the final lineup by a few spots. A lot is going to change when they switch to the 2 pick system and I wonder if the people who have been voting for Chowon have just been sparing their extra votes :(

Right, forgot about the voting system :facepalm:

7 minutes ago, Sammie said:

:sadPooh::sadPooh: 

On 7/31/2018 at 7:43 AM, WinForPooh said:

Did anybody else start watching Oh My Venus and give up because... well, the way most of actors said it, it sounded like, well... I couldn't stop the giggles.

Aww don't give up!
OMV is actually a great drama. It has one blah cliche but other than that it was really good so try to ... lower the volume or something. Plus the ML is ahem, hot :D

I've finally started on Secretary Kim and I am loving every minute of it. Whoever is adding those special effects is a ruddy genius because they are so on point and I cannot stop laughing.