K-drama & co

Yatagarasu

14 minutes ago, Sammie said:

No I haven’t. I try not to watch too much suspense/thriller/horror type movie or drama:68468287:

I have a very active imagination and scare easily. :0002:

I tried watching train to Busan and couldn’t do :facepalm:

I wouldn't classify Signal as one of those types of drama, it's more of a mystery one. It's about detectives who team up with another detective from the past to solve some crimes. I'd recommend watching it :winky:

8 minutes ago, kelly said:

I wouldn't classify Signal as one of those types of drama, it's more of a mystery one. It's about detectives who team up with another detective from the past to solve some crimes. I'd recommend watching it :winky:

Hmm maybe I should try it. The trailer looked scary to me so I just bypassed it... 

53 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Why hello there. Sorry but I spotted the first post. Welcome, welcome! :img_21:

And I had to sample just a bit of WWwSK and it is good. Cannot wait to binge it.

@Sammie Did you try Signal? It was fantastic. 

Aw thanks!! ❤️ I can’t wait for you to watch it - you’re gonna love it!

37 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Hmm maybe I should try it. The trailer looked scary to me so I just bypassed it... 

It's really more typical crime with just a dash of unusual shall we say, nothing horror scary as @kelly said so I think you should give it a go as it is too good to miss!

32 minutes ago, chiachium said:

Aw thanks!! ❤️ I can’t wait for you to watch it - you’re gonna love it!

Ah thank you, I cannot wait either. It seems to be just my thing! Honestly, if I had more time I'd have probably broken down by now and joined the current watchers :68468287:

The fact that this thread exists just makes me go :embSwan:

On Wed Jul 04 2018 at 7:15 AM, Yatagarasu said:

But you know, I can rewatch Healer any time. Any :68468287:

ARE YOU ME? Healer is hands down one of my favourite k-dramas of all time :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I'm waiting long enough for my goldfish brain to forget the plot so I can rewatch it again. Anyone who hasn't seen it...seriously, go watch it. Be prepared to swoon. 

I've been off the k-drama circuit for a while now. Caught up on Secretary Kim but now that they're focusing on the whole kidnapping thing I'm not as invested :/

Yes yes yes to Signal! I always recommend it to people who think kdramas are cliché. Hope we get a season 2 one day! 

I see I'm not the only one who binged Healer and swooned. Did anybody then go on to watch The K2 and Suspicious Partner? :P Not as much fun as Healer. 

But my favorite is still Forest of Secrets (Stranger). There was talk of a second season. And Black was fun till plot holes swallowed it whole by the end, and Hwayugi started out fun and then I just watched for, yes, the swooning. I couldn't with the age difference in Goblin. High school! She's in high school! 

32 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I see I'm not the only one who binged Healer and swooned. Did anybody then go on to watch The K2 and Suspicious Partner? :P Not as much fun as Healer. 

But my favorite is still Forest of Secrets (Stranger). There was talk of a second season. And Black was fun till plot holes swallowed it whole by the end, and Hwayugi started out fun and then I just watched for, yes, the swooning. I couldn't with the age difference in Goblin. High school! She's in high school! 

Ohh Stranger is one of my favs too!

OT bc not a kdrama but did anyone watch Ten miles of peach blossoms?

Has anyone watched Something in the Rain? guys.... the chemistry 

6 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

I couldn't with the age difference in Goblin. High school! She's in high school! 

LOL tha bothered me so much (I know goblin is like 1000 years old but at least choose an adult) but honestly I also wasn’t so much into the girl and her acting. I just watched it for the priceless bromance it was greatttttt  

51 minutes ago, robin said:

LOL tha bothered me so much (I know goblin is like 1000 years old but at least choose an adult) but honestly I also wasn’t so much into the girl and her acting. I just watched it for the priceless bromance it was greatttttt  

The bromance was all kinds of awesome.

I watched Strong Girl Bong-soon more for the reluctant bromance, too. :D 

42 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Two handsome grown men bickering like kindergarten kids but in reality care deeply about each other is all I really want from a drama /wipes single tear away 

I also let the whole series come out before watching it. Or at least more than halfway there. Two of my faves are Goblin and You Who Came From The Stars.

I adore YHCFTS, good plot and even better actors, the main actress doesn’t get on my nerves. I like her almost as much as the actor, huge win there. The bad guy was evil at it’s finest and really nailed his role. Even the supporting male was lovable. My all time favorite kdrama.

2 hours ago, robin said:

I started Something in the Rain but then it started to drag :13877886: I swear I used to be the type of person to watch dramas all the way through. Now I jump ship the second I find myself fast forwarding scenes lol.

I couldn't get on board with Goblin because of the age difference too. I love Gong Yoo, but...the high schooler angle was just too much for me. But everything else about Goblin was amazing- the cinematography especially :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Strange how massive age gaps are becoming a thing now, like with Mr. Sunshine. I want to watch it for Lee Taeri but Lee Byunghun grosses me out big time i just can't ignore his shady past

1 hour ago, WinForPooh said:

Strong Girl Bongsoon was pretty swoon worthy too! The bromance was cute as heck, but Park Hyunsik was the main attraction imo :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:Need to get around to watching the Korean version of Suits!

34 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

I couldn't get on board with Goblin because of the age difference too. I love Gong Yoo, but...the high schooler angle was just too much for me. But everything else about Goblin was amazing- the cinematography especially :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Strange how massive age gaps are becoming a thing now, like with Mr. Sunshine. I want to watch it for Lee Taeri but Lee Byunghun grosses me out big time i just can't ignore his shady past

Strong Girl Bongsoon was pretty swoon worthy too! The bromance was cute as heck, but Park Hyunsik was the main attraction imo :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:Need to get around to watching the Korean version of Suits!

I swooned, too! :laughing: And yeah, for Goblin, especially at the end where... Yes, reincarnated and finds him when she's a high schooler again, wtf. Come on. 

Isn't there anybody swooning over Lee Seung-gi here because he got back from military service with a little something extra that he didn't have before that!