K-drama & co

Yatagarasu

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

So, I started watching this 2 new very promising dramas recently : Sweet Munchies and Diner Mate. And, for my pleasant surprise, I saw that the k-dramas producers are starting to explore the BL theme much more. We have a B/B/G love triangle in SM and there's some BL in the other drama, too. Well done, k-drama producers.

Hide contents

I'm kind of a new BL drama fan since I watched some Taiwanese and Thai BL dramas. I really enjoyed TharnType, the series and History3: Make our days count

Not seen SM but am watching and loving Diner Mate.  Hopefully the usage of diverse characters will continue. Cannot stress enough how much I enjoyed the characterisation of the trans character in Itewon Class.  ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Really? And I was wondering if I should give it a try or not. I'll do it now. Thanks. :heart:

Yes really.  It was supurb in all aspects. Story, acting, chemistry, animation, cinematography, music, costume, amazing voice overs. I just adored it.  Not seen second ep yet but apparently as good as first.  Do watch.  Its fab.  Let me know what you think. 

On 6/21/2020 at 11:24 PM, Louitunes said:

Yes really.  It was supurb in all aspects. Story, acting, chemistry, animation, cinematography, music, costume, amazing voice overs. I just adored it.  Not seen second ep yet but apparently as good as first.  Do watch.  Its fab.  Let me know what you think. 

I managed to watch first episode! Looks great, indeed. Different. And the male lead is Kim Soo Hyeon, the gorgeous guy from My love from the stars. I'm in. Really hope this will continue as good as it started not like The King Eternal Monarch and Melting me softly. Both dramas were big disappointments for me. Great start and then ...  I watch them just for Lee MIn Hoo and Ji Chang Wook. I hope Ji Chang Wook's new drama Backstreet Rookie will be better. I've watched the first two episodes and I liked it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...