K-drama & co

Yatagarasu

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Just watched new CLoY ep.11. :heart::heart::heart: Lots of hilarious moments again and some cute moments, too. Hyun Bin is soooooooooo handsome and there's so much chemistry between him and Son Ye Jin. Love them. 

I loved the bit where she dressed him up and her eyes ate him up.  Usually it's the men dressing up the ladies in these dramas! The way he looks at her though.  Phew.  Wafting a paper fan in front of my face!!!!! 

• 3 weeks later...

In a post CLOY haze.  Watching "My Holo Love" which is rather good.  Cannot decide whether I like or dislike "Tell Me What you Saw."  Some bits make me feel very uncomfortable esp when young children are involved as victims.   I just want to rescue them immediately. 

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Me, me! I was waiting for this! Love the lead couple! Big fan of Park Min Young since What's wrong with secretary Kim!! :heart:

Me too.  She's so very different in Beautiful Day.  N loving the leads chemistry.  Boy that's a big big unrequited (for the moment) crush he has. X

7 hours ago, Louitunes said:

Me too.  She's so very different in Beautiful Day.  N loving the leads chemistry.  Boy that's a big big unrequited (for the moment) crush he has. X

And he has it since high school, poor guy ... He's not my favorite k-drama actor (kinda of a poker face if you ask me) but he's good for the calm and serene librarian role he's playing.

She is great as always. This woman can play any role. 

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

And he has it since high school, poor guy ... He's not my favorite k-drama actor (kinda of a poker face if you ask me) but he's good for the calm and serene librarian role he's playing.

She is great as always. This woman can play any role. 

Oh I rather like him.  Think the actor will come into his own as the character develops.  I love how shy he is and the small little smiles.  She is def the better actor of the two though. 😁 

Trying to get into Itaewon Class as PSJ my bias.  Now there is a good actor. But keep getting interrupted by life!!!! 

3 minutes ago, Louitunes said:

Oh I rather like him.  Think the actor will come into his own as the character develops.  I love how shy he is and the small little smiles.  She is def the better actor of the two though. 😁 

Trying to get into Itaewon Class as PSJ my bias.  Now there is a good actor. But keep getting interrupted by life!!!! 

Me, too! Love him! But both female leads, IMO,  are annoying af! lol

4 hours ago, jitterbug70 said:

Hello everyone! I just finished CLOY and I'm an emotional wreck :crybaby:I'm not ready to let these characters go!

Lovely romance wasn't it.  Shame about the 2nd leads 😭.  

Somehow don't feel like watching anything after CLOY ended but I picked up Hi Bye Mama and based on first 4 episodes, I learnt not to watch it at late night or during lunch time (Stare at mirror: no, that's not my swollen eyes). However, while waiting for new episode, went to pick up Extraordinary You and now I can't stop that. Ep 5 & 6 of Hi Bye Mama has to wait :laughing: