K-drama & co

Yatagarasu

Think I'll marathon "One Spring Night" once it's finished as I've missed quite a few episodes.  www is super really enjoying it. End of the line  this week for "The secret life of my Secretary" and "Abyss".  Let's hope they both end in an appropriate way.  

6 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

I am watching Angel's Last Mission now. Why do I have a feeling Kim Myung-soo (L) looks a lot like Shoma? Like a LOT.... :10814716:

Ha ha ha..... He does.  Its the short stature, floppy hair n dimples. 

:ohmygod:

• 4 weeks later...

In a bit of a Kdrama slump I watched "Go Go Squid".  In all honesty I'm much too old for it.  Some moments were so cheesy I nearly reached for the crackers.  But three episodes in and I was addicted.   :tumblr_inline_n2pjd43gf91qdlkyg:

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Louitunes said:

I've just finished The King's Avatar too.  Lots of gaming footage and not a romance in sight.  I liked it though. 

Nice CGI. I only watched for gaming scenes and there were too few compared to the original novel. Real life plot is boring and cringe lol.

Currently watching: The Untamed (the actors are so good-looking and the landscape is breath-taking. Cheap CGI like any C-drama and some cringe acting but overall quite OK. Again, even my mom, who's too old for these dramas, praise the actors' visual :xD:.)

Just start watching: Strangers from hell (only 1 ep so far so not much to say)

5 hours ago, monchan said:

Nice CGI. I only watched for gaming scenes and there were too few compared to the original novel. Real life plot is boring and cringe lol.

Currently watching: The Untamed (the actors are so good-looking and the landscape is breath-taking. Cheap CGI like any C-drama and some cringe acting but overall quite OK. Again, even my mom, who's too old for these dramas, praise the actors' visual :xD:.)

Just start watching: Strangers from hell (only 1 ep so far so not much to say)

Yeah King's was cheesy. 

If you need to look at the pretty, never mind The Untamed, take a look at the post end scene of Hotel Del Luna.  One handsome handsome man. Then re-watch My Love from the Star. Swoon!!! :10742290:

Don't know if Strangers is my kind of programme but will keep an eye on comments. 

7 hours ago, monchan said:

Just finished this and am now consumed by the amount of other media for this - novel, manhwa, donghua... down the rabbit hole we go!

On 9/2/2019 at 8:51 PM, Louitunes said:

Hotel Del Luna ending. What does everyone else think? :crybaby:

I’m not sure if I want ManWol to stay on so I guess this is the best ending for all. Let her be finally liberated. At least there is hope that the ending imagination will come true. Ah but poor Chan Sung, not sure if he can ever move on... 

well, unless you are asking about the post credit ending.... holy shit. Kim Soo Hyun is so charismatic!

27 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

I’m not sure if I want ManWol to stay on so I guess this is the best ending for all. Let her be finally liberated. At least there is hope that the ending imagination will come true. Ah but poor Chan Sung, not sure if he can ever move on... 

well, unless you are asking about the post credit ending.... holy shit. Kim Soo Hyun is so charismatic!

So right.  Poor Chan Sung, left to live out his life without his love, in the hope that they will one day reunite in some future life.  Which, when the princess who killed Yeon-Woo is about to marry him in this life, doesn't seem to signal that humans have any say in future lives.  

Thoughts on Mr Handome see comment above.  What a dish!!!! :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:  I am now left wondering how he ended up at the Hotel and what his story is.  If only....... SEASON 2 PLEASE!!!!!  Swirl me a whisky Soo Hyun.  I think I need it. 

8 hours ago, Louitunes said:

So right.  Poor Chan Sung, left to live out his life without his love, in the hope that they will one day reunite in some future life.  Which, when the princess who killed Yeon-Woo is about to marry him in this life, doesn't seem to signal that humans have any say in future lives.  

Thoughts on Mr Handome see comment above.  What a dish!!!! :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:  I am now left wondering how he ended up at the Hotel and what his story is.  If only....... SEASON 2 PLEASE!!!!!  Swirl me a whisky Soo Hyun.  I think I need it. 

At least there is hope that the link between them will tie them back together somewhere in the future. I wouldn’t mind if ManWol remains but along with ageing Chan Sung? Hm.... I am just thankful they dont give me a Goblin ending. I never understanding pairing someone with a reincarnated ‘ex’ lover. The latter is a totally whole new person. Rather both starts anew like the princess and yeonwoo. 

Blue Moon owner despite being drop dead gorgeous had me LOL. Are you running a club or a hotel?? :lol:

• 4 weeks later...