K-drama & co

Yatagarasu

Not seen Secret Forest yet.. On my to see list.  After IdF I'm so behind on my drama watching.  Just finishing Terius and need to finish The Beauty Inside.  (Not a patch on the film but viewing it as a totally separate thing and enjoying it so far).  Bad Papa.... And the list goes on.... Off to watch!!! 😜 

Aaa i watch a lot of dramas and saw this thread multiple times but for some reason never clicked on it :facepalm:

Anyway I skimmed through the pages and was surprised to see no one mentioned My Mister I finished it recently and it quickly became one of my favourites (if not my favourite) it's a bit dark but it's also really beautiful and i might have cried multiple times 

Anyway would definitely recommend :winky:

I did watch the beginning episodes of My Mister but somehow never finished it.  Thanks for the reminder.  Just ploughed through Terius  and the Beauty Inside. Enjoyed both.  Anyone have recommendations for new upcoming dramas? :68468287:

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

I've just started watching Encounter and a thriller drama called Priest (scary af lol)! Both of it looking promising! :8232307:

Encounter has good reviews and I'm a massive Bo Gum fan so this one's a must. 

Started way too many kdramas and still haven't finished the last lot.  Finished The Beauty Inside and really it was great. Encounter.. Beautifully shot piece of work with beautiful people.  All good.  Had a look at Top Star Yoo Baek on a whim.... So funny... Loving it so far. :68556365:  Anybody else watching it? 

4 hours ago, Louitunes said:

Started way too many kdramas and still haven't finished the last lot.  Finished The Beauty Inside and really it was great. Encounter.. Beautifully shot piece of work with beautiful people.  All good.  Had a look at Top Star Yoo Baek on a whim.... So funny... Loving it so far. :68556365:  Anybody else watching it? 

Lol, me, too! I have 6 new dramas ongoing! Two of it are almost over, Fluttering Warning and My healing love ... hmmm, it was so so, I didn't liked them very much ...Encounter and Fates&Furies instead are looking very promising, Clean with passion and Priest, so so again ... I didn't watched Beauty Inside and Top Star Yoo Baek yet, maybe later, I already have too many haha! :68468287:

I quite like Beauty Inside! I was worried that it will disappoint me as I love the movie but it turns out to be quite interesting. However, I ended up liking the second couple more than the lead couple even though I think those two are just awkward. :grin:

I haven't been watching much these days though... Rushing for work before CoR and then a long holiday in Russia and after that another short trip to Thailand. I want to start on Encounter and Memories of the Alhambra but I'm still stuck with The Smile has Left Your Eyes (Never like the J-version and K-version has not changed my mind but MustFiinishForSeoInGuk)!

Thinking of watching Clean with Passion but do the two leads have chemistry? The look more like elder brother - younger sister to me...

16 hours ago, yumeaki said:

I quite like Beauty Inside! I was worried that it will disappoint me as I love the movie but it turns out to be quite interesting. However, I ended up liking the second couple more than the lead couple even though I think those two are just awkward. :grin:

I haven't been watching much these days though... Rushing for work before CoR and then a long holiday in Russia and after that another short trip to Thailand. I want to start on Encounter and Memories of the Alhambra but I'm still stuck with The Smile has Left Your Eyes (Never like the J-version and K-version has not changed my mind but MustFiinishForSeoInGuk)!

Thinking of watching Clean with Passion but do the two leads have chemistry? The look more like elder brother - younger sister to me...

I adore Seo In Guk but cannot face the angst of Smile has left your eyes. Loved him in Shopping King Louis. Just started Fates n Furies... What am I doing I have too many on the go already!!! Agree second couple in Beauty Inside were special. ❤️ 

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Louitunes said:

Anyone watching any good dramas at the moment?  I'm currently enjoying "Romance is a Bonus Book".

I'm enjoying Romance is a Bonus Book too! Never watch Lee Na Young's drama before but I really like her portrayal here. 

Also watching Crowned Clown which I like too.

Gonna start on The Fiery Priest soon cos, Kim Nam Gil. 

8 hours ago, yumeaki said:

I'm enjoying Romance is a Bonus Book too! Never watch Lee Na Young's drama before but I really like her portrayal here. 

Also watching Crowned Clown which I like too.

Gonna start on The Fiery Priest soon cos, Kim Nam Gil. 

Just started The Fiery Priest too! The guy is hot hot hot! lol