K-drama & co

Yatagarasu

5 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I've seen quite a bunch of them! I'm Lee Min Ho big fan, but I like other actors, too!

I'm watching Six Flying Dragons rn!

:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I don't have enough time :13877886:

so I sort of research well, once it's done and pick and choose.

But you know, I can rewatch Healer any time. Any :68468287:

SFD - any good? 

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

I don't have enough time :13877886:

so I sort of research well, once it's done and pick and choose.

But you know, I can rewatch Healer any time. Any :68468287:

SFD - any good? 

If you like the historical, political type, Goryeo era, yep, is quite good. The actors are nice and the fights are really cool! :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw:

2 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

If you like the historical, political type, Goryeo era, yep, is quite good. The actors are nice and the fights are really cool! :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw:

Oh yes, I do. Hmm, another thing to sample then ... sigh. I need a 48hr day :13877886:

On 7/4/2018 at 2:34 AM, Yatagarasu said:

Anyone like watching them?

I'm waiting to binge What's Wrong With Secretary Kim once it's done. 

Secretary Kim is so good :img_20:

I love Park Seo-Joon's acting. Kill Me, Heal Me, She Was Pretty and Fight for My Way was so so good. Also Park Min Young. :img_20:

TvN's most of the dramas are just awesome. :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

29 minutes ago, Iknirg said:

Secretary Kim is so good :img_20:

I love Park Seo-Joon's acting. Kill Me, Heal Me, She Was Pretty and Fight for My Way was so so good. Also Park Min Young. :img_20:

TvN's most of the dramas are just awesome. :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

omg I love What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim and all of the dramas that Park Seo Joon acts in like Hwarang 😭😍

I used to watch a lot of k-dramas and j-dramas, but sadly I don't really have time for it anymore, so I haven't seen anythinf from the last 3-4 years. I love almost anything with historical theme, an my all time favourite is Queen Seondeok, amazing in every aspect, and Iljimae as close second. I really recommend both!

And a lot lighter - You're Beautiful, because it was first k-drama I fully watched and I have a lot of sentiment for it :D 

My first kdrama was Full House with Bi and

29 minutes ago, airi said:

I used to watch a lot of k-dramas and j-dramas, but sadly I don't really have time for it anymore, so I haven't seen anythinf from the last 3-4 years. I love almost anything with historical theme, an my all time favourite is Queen Seondeok, amazing in every aspect, and Iljimae as close second. I really recommend both!

And a lot lighter - You're Beautiful, because it was first k-drama I fully watched and I have a lot of sentiment for it :D 

I was really into You’re Beautiful. Became a huge fan of Jang Geun Suk. Love everything about it :68468287:

I recommend Goblin. It’s a really good drama and it won Best Drama award at the Korean Drama Award for 2017. 

5 hours ago, chiachium said:

omg I love What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim and all of the dramas that Park Seo Joon acts in like Hwarang 😭😍

Why hello there. Sorry but I spotted the first post. Welcome, welcome! :img_21:

And I had to sample just a bit of WWwSK and it is good. Cannot wait to binge it.

@Sammie Did you try Signal? It was fantastic. 

4 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

And I had to sample just a bit of WWwSK and it is good. Cannot wait to binge it.

Oooh Signal is one of my favs :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Is there anyone who watched the first episode of Mr. Sunshine? The cinematography is great, I thought it was a movie :2thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

It was so good, from the acting to the plot. There was talk of season 2 and I guess I'll keep hoping because just imagine! 

Oh yeah, really hoping for a second season with the same cast :snonegai:

17 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

No I haven’t. I try not to watch too much suspense/thriller/horror type movie or drama:68468287:

I have a very active imagination and scare easily. :0002:

I tried watching train to Busan and couldn’t do :facepalm: