Recruiting Participants [school stuff]

Puniyo

Dear all, as a university student, I need your help with my master’s dissertation. My study involves visual search and how people describe objects, and should take around 20 to 30 minutes depending on how much you write. There is no specific requisite for participants (only above 18 years old) so I would love you to complete the experiment of the following link (all instructions are there). There is no harm associated with it and it's for educational purposes only. All data will be anonymous as well. Your help is very much appreciated. Feel free to PM me if you would like to know more. 

Here's the link: https://essex.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6VggxqmPnlENHil 

I think this thread should not be restrained to my experiment only, so if you happen to be in the same situation as I am (and been looking desperately for participants), feel free to share your experiment here as well. I would love to help you in any way I can (and I'm sure others will too)!  

• Puniyo changed the title to Recruiting Participants [school stuff]
47 minutes ago, Neenah said:

I completed it and sent the link to people I think may do it to.. Good luck on your studies  :cheer:

Thank you! I really appreciate your help <3

11 hours ago, robin said:

Filled it out, as well. Hope it helps! (Now I am curious what exactly you're researching)

Thank you! I can share more about the rationale behind it once I finish collecting data, or you could PM me :) 

10 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Just filled it out! Good luck with your dissertation!

9 hours ago, Sammie said:

Done :68556365:

Thank you both!  

29 minutes ago, Ahlai said:

Done! That was fun, and also somewhat intriguing, there were some familiar sounding questions towards the end there.

Thank you! A lot of people actually find this experiment to be quite boring haha! 

If you would like to know what I'm researching and the aim of the experiment, you can PM me :) 

10 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

Now that was fun ^^ I've noticed some patterns myself while taking the test. I'd be curious to know more about it! 

Glad to know you have found it to be fun! If you want to know more about the research, feel free to PM me :) Thank you for your help!

8 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Done! 

Thank you!

7 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Done! 

Good luck with your dissertation!waldo-x-wide-community-300x250.jpg

Thank you! And Wally makes a guest appearance ;) 

10 hours ago, wingman said:

That's cute, though you should try to do some sampling, otherwise you will get a lot of female respondents here... :)

I hope I'll get male participants from another platform, but then even in my own program we are mostly girls, so gender bias must be mentioned haha!