Junior Skaters of 2018/19 season

I don't remember Sasha making a jump mistake in the SP ever... and with that ur combo at that... Possibly out of last group tomorrow? 10 points behind? O.O

She had advantage in the free but only if she hits those quads, it will be very interesting...

And yay Ksenia! One of my favourites for sure.

11 minutes ago, airi said:

I don't remember Sasha making a jump mistake in the SP ever... and with that ur combo at that... Possibly out of last group tomorrow? 10 points behind? O.O

She had advantage in the free but only if she hits those quads, it will be very interesting...

Yeah, the mistake was surprising, and it's very costly in the SP. She's out of the last group tomorrow. The free skate will be interesting.

SP protocol: https://www.fsrussia.ru/results/1819/junnat1819/e_K_Scores.pdf 

Ksenia skated really well and I am happy for Nastya staying on the third place. :) 

Men's SP result:

rl41zCO.png

Ladies SP result:

JR0BSya.png

8 minutes ago, airi said:

I heard Trusova is injured. And no 4lz tomorrow. On practice was only 4t and 4t3t.

Savosin and Erokhov over Artur at Worlds (probably) is a real tragedy, why that pop had to happen :( Aaagh, like really, I'd prefer almost everyone over those two, Mozalev or Kunitsa, but ARTUR ;;

Samsonov didn't have a real rival today and he could have even harder layout, did only one 3A and one quad... Also second young boy, Kutovoy, really won my heart today.

2 hours ago, airi said:

Savosin and Erokhov over Artur at Worlds (probably) is a real tragedy, why that pop had to happen :( Aaagh, like really, I'd prefer almost everyone over those two, Mozalev or Kunitsa, but ARTUR ;;

Samsonov didn't have a real rival today and he could have even harder layout, did only one 3A and one quad... Also second young boy, Kutovoy, really won my heart today.

That less than 0.5 point behind Erokhov :banginghead: And I noticed that if Artur fails to do the first element, he often loses concentration after that, which happened today too. Probably he really wanted to land the 4S but he popped it and then fell apart a bit. It's such a pity...