Poll: Yuzu's new ultra low Hydroblade - Did he kiss the ice?

Did he kiss the ice?  

145 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think he did. Maybe not physically the ice to avoid hurting himself but it does seem like he was mimicking kissing so maybe he kissed the air really close to the ice? Kinda like when you’re greeting someone with a kiss but you don’t actually kiss their cheek but rather the air near their cheek :xD:

9 hours ago, Veveco said:

Oh, I think there's no doubt that he did it at WC gala. 

Not sure why people are convinced that you'd get hurt doing it. It's been done before (OK, maybe not while skating), you're not necessarily going to bleed. I'm more concerned about how dirty the ice must be personally :tumblr_inline_mm2wbbdJC51qz4rgp:

I thought that it would hurt his lips because I remember once he said that hydroblading hurts his palms as the surface of the ice is quite rough. But I think he actually did here, like when he actually said "bye-bye" to Christine while he was skating POTO for the last time.

wheter he did it, or not, he certainly WANTED us to have an expression that he kissed it. He made that clear head movement (bigger than helsinki imo). he wanted us to have no doubts

so

From now on, Yuzuru Hanyu&Ice is the only ship that I ship

Question is, is the ship's name

Yuce or Icuru ?

I think he did it.

On 3/28/2019 at 5:49 AM, Ania said:

wheter he did it, or not, he certainly WANTED us to have an expression that he kissed it. He made that clear head movement (bigger than helsinki imo). he wanted us to have no doubts

so

From now on, Yuzuru Hanyu&Ice is the only ship that I ship

Question is, is the ship's name

Yuce or Icuru ?

I think he did it.

While writing its pretty but how will it sound while reading ? Iczuru or Icezuru sound closest :D yeah it was just a joke but i went and did use google voie thing just for that

3 minutes ago, Bilge said:

While writing its pretty but how will it sound while reading ? Iczuru or Icezuru sound closest :D yeah it was just a joke but i went and did use google voie thing just for that

didn't really think about the reading  <facepalm>

yeah it was just a joke but i went and did use google voie thing just for that

I admire that :bow:

*uses google voice herself*

Icezuru it is

although Yuzuce doesn't sound that bad..

On 3/27/2019 at 11:47 AM, Danibellerika said:

Bump. 

Yes. He did!

Oh my!!!! 

I've been looking at it frame by frame but my vid got low quality. It was obvious that he lowered his head, but still!!!!!! 

MAHHH HEART MAHH SOULLL

*screms aaaaaaaaaaaa*

He really is a romanticist huh. Well of course he is. He's an artist! <3 

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 1:42 AM, sweetwater said:

I thought that it would hurt his lips because I remember once he said that hydroblading hurts his palms as the surface of the ice is quite rough. But I think he actually did here, like when he actually said "bye-bye" to Christine while he was skating POTO for the last time.

Wait off topic but which performace is this?

I need to observe  it.:devilYuzu: