robin

2018 Grand Prix of Figure Skating Helsinki - Tickets and Discussion

8 hours ago, Lunna said:

But GP tickets are usually for a whole day anyway and not by event like WC, so you can save money only if you want to skip Gala.

I wanted all-events (even if I'll skip ID - seems like this season it will be even more boring than usual) usually it's cheaper than buying separately.

I thought they would maybe sell tickets like they do at IdF, two sessions on Saturday, then I could buy a cheap one for the second session (and if the second session is ladies+ ID  I could skip ID). But I'm ok with all-event tickets too if they won't be extremely expensive. 

I’ll go for all event either way so I’m not too concerned about the schedule but I’d like a seating chart and the prices before the ticket frenzy starts so I’ll know what to aim for  :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

3 hours ago, Tindomerel said:

I really hope we get a schedule soon, makes planing everything so much easier! Especially because it's my first event! :)

yeess :) it's also my first time, I'm excited but a little bit worried because there are so many things I didn't understand

11 hours ago, Lunna said:

But GP tickets are usually for a whole day anyway and not by event like WC, so you can save money only if you want to skip Gala.

I wanted all-events (even if I'll skip ID - seems like this season it will be even more boring than usual) usually it's cheaper than buying separately.

sorry but do they usually held the SP for all group in one day and the FS for all group in the other? that means if I buy 1 SP ticket I can watch men, ladies, pair, and ice dance? when does practice usually held? a few days before the competition? in that case I might need to change my itinerary

10 часов назад, lyrv сказал:

sorry but do they usually held the SP for all group in one day and the FS for all group in the other? that means if I buy 1 SP ticket I can watch men, ladies, pair, and ice dance? when does practice usually held? a few days before the competition? in that case I might need to change my itinerary

Yes, usually there's SP day (Friday), FS day and Gala day - at least in Europe. First open practice will be on Thursday and others on the competition days in the morning.

4 hours ago, Lunna said:

Yes, usually there's SP day (Friday), FS day and Gala day - at least in Europe. First open practice will be on Thursday and others on the competition days in the morning.

cool! thank you! if it's possible I'd like to buy an all-event ticket then. hopefully it's not that expensive:sipping:

On 6/29/2018 at 5:00 PM, narin said:

@Vadrouille could you please send me a message, tell me about the details & how this works with that agency? i dont have experience in this. Only if it's not a bother, and you have some time!!

@Vadrouille explain it to me too please 🙇🏽‍♀️

ok, I decided to go.

even if it's my first time and know nothing I'll go (excited and worried!) 

Next monday I'll take the flight and then I wait for the tickets.! hope there won't be a problem to find one !!

hope we will be an incredible number there!

23 hours ago, zuzu the pooh said:

@Vadrouille explain it to me too please 🙇🏽‍♀️

To respond to some persons asking about how to buy tickets and book hotels, I think that many posters here have given information how to buy the tickets and to book hotels, air b&b, apartments in Helsinki for GP Finland in Helsinki in November 2-4.

so I just resume the information here for you.

In general, I think that organizing ourselves to buying tickets and booking accommodation is the best way, we get better tickets, better deal for hotels.

For buying tickets, you can buy directly on the website of Finland Skating Association starting on August 1st.

https://www.lippu.fi

If you want to buy the package of tickets and hotel accommodation, you can get information from Bjork & Bostrom, a Finnish agency.

They offer tickets and accommodation, but of course, the prices are more expensive than if you can do it by yourself.

You can contact:

[email protected]

Good luck to you all.

vadrouille