robin

2018 Grand Prix of Figure Skating Helsinki - Tickets and Discussion

I'd love to go. Will definitely try... wonder when the ticket bloodbath is going to happen. :13877886:

1 hour ago, robin said:

I will add more info as official info is released.

So... Who else is going? :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi8ECy1qz4rgp:

Me! No  way I'm gonna  miss  it. But I  can't  decide  Moscow  or Helsinki. Moscow  is  probably a  cheaper  option ,  because  we  have  direct flights every  day . But Helsinki is  so tempting,   it's  so  close  to Saint_Petersburg I  might  pop up  to see my  friends.  Guess  it  depends  on  the where I'll be  able to get tickets

I was hoping Yuzu would come to Skate Canada as it's a 40 min drive, but since he's not coming, I'm debating whether to buy tickets for ladies' FS or gala as I can only afford good seats for one of the two as an unemployed student :10636614:

Helsinki aren seems  more   intimate  with  good  view  from either side. In Moscow they  will probably chose  Mega Sport  Palace   ,  whish  is  huge IDK 

I'm already considering ditching my friend and doing mental gymnastics on how I could maybe possibly make this work :13877886::13877886::13877886:

Also @robin, not sure if you can edit the thread title, but I think it'd be worth putting "Helsinki" there because this might get confusing... :biggrin:

I am super looking forward to going back to Helsinki! It was such a happy place with Yuzu winning worlds and all :)

I prefer Helsinki over Moscow alone for the fact that I don't need a visa (although I did sightsee the heck out of Helsinki already and couldn't get enough of Moscow, yet.)

2 minutes ago, Rainna said:

Also @robin, not sure if you can edit the thread title, but I think it'd be worth putting "Helsinki" there because this might get confusing... :biggrin:

Blame me still being a bit shaky from the announcement LOL

I'll do anything in my power to go to Helsinki! 

Flights are actually really cheap for me, I hope the ticket prices are reasonable!

13 minutes ago, robin said:

So... Who else is going? :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi8ECy1qz4rgp:

See you there! This was so much worth the wait, yay :smiley-happy085:

god I’m gonna try so hard to go even if the flight is pricey for me :sadPooh:

i know how much ill regret it if i don't try to make it there, even though travelling makes me quite nervous :13877886: too many faves 

if flights were cheaper I'd go to Helsinki..it's also in a date when in Italy is probably gonna be an holiday period...I was so hoping it could be closer...:sadPooh:

good luck to those of you that will go