FIFA World Cup 2018

Yatagarasu

59 minutes ago, Rainna said:

Make everyone watch? :darklordyuzu: I mean, the more the merrier, right :P

Yeah... some of them wouldn't mind, but some of the others would. *le sigh* Some people just don't like sports. At all. What's wrong with this world?!

I kinda mind watching this match right now, too. This is the second day in a row that I do NOT watch the finish of the Tour de France live, and... yes, of course, on both days a Dutchman (actually the same Dutchman) wins! *face palm*

Belgium is so impressive, though, woohoo!

14 minutes ago, Coquelicot said:

While we're in halftime, did anyone see this??  I realize it's because the summer will be so hot in Qatar and it's to protect the players, but I feel like this will be difficult to pull off, especially with the conflicting club football schedules.

So, November 21 to December 18, eh? Well, if nothing else, that should keep me entertained in between the figure skating GPs and Japanese/Russian Nationals. 

(I need a life, stat.) :xD:

54 minutes ago, Coquelicot said:

While we're in halftime, did anyone see this??  I realize it's because the summer will be so hot in Qatar and it's to protect the players, but I feel like this will be difficult to pull off, especially with the conflicting club football schedules.

I... am having problems imagining how this would work, especially for countries who do not have winter, but sure. I wouldn't know how winter is in Qatar anyway.

Also, Belgium is killing this.