FIFA World Cup 2018

Yatagarasu

Congratulations, France!!! I surprise myself by saying that, but they were so much more dynamic than Belgium today. It was well deserved and their play converted me to their side today as the match progressed 

Belgium played well, but didn't really have offence today. I felt they were lucky to win against Brazil (that own goal!!!) and their luck did not last. Too bad because they were one of my favourites.

Bring on Croatia and England. 

Just now, liv said:

Congratulations, France!!! I surprise myself by saying that, but they were so much more dynamic than Belgium today. It was well deserved and their play converted me to their side today as the match progressed 

Belgium played well, but didn't really have offence today. I felt they were lucky to win against Brazil (that own goal!!!) and their luck did not last. Too bad because they were one of my favourites.

Bring on Croatia and England. 

I already thought they were lucky to win against Japan :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

7 минут назад, Yatagarasu сказал:

All right, I got my one half of Agincourt now I need the other :drink2:

This story shall the good man teach his son;
And Crispin Crispian shall ne’er go by...

Sorry, couldn't help myself :happy:

Rooting for France - England final too)

Dutch commentators said this was the final. They feel that France is much better than they have even had to show so far, and the actual final will probably only show just how big the difference between France and England/Croatia really is. ;-)

Here the feeling is that Belgium was the strongest opponent, that this match looked like a final.

But then people remember 2016 when France was favorite for the final of the Euro after a huge semi-final, and then lost to Portugal...

Anything can happen.