FIFA World Cup 2018

Yatagarasu

I am sad too. I am always sad when Brazil go out... but wow, the chances now for other teams to win a World Cup!!!! Historically, in general, Russia is unpredictable... and their World Cup tournament is no different!! SO  crazy!!!

5 hours ago, raebia said:

He is!

...the commentator in German tv has a heart beating for France, he is not completely neutral:rofl3:, but he is impressed with Uruguay..

In the match before, the former coach of Pavard (who made this fantastic goal against Argentina) at Stuttgart, Hannes Wolf, was accidentally the expert analyst for this match (Pavard was pretty much unknown before he went to Stuttgart in 2016, at that time not even a first league team):

https://www.sportschau.de/fifa-wm-2018/video/video-das-tor-von-pavard-in-der-analyse--100.html

LOL I was watching with two other people, and Dutch TV briefly interviewed one of the Belgian players (not sure who it was). All three of us just went ?????!!!

I couldn't understand a single word. *embarrassed* I don't care what people say, that it's supposed to be Dutch, I just couldn't make any sense of it, hehehehe. 

I am so happy for the Belgians, it's so much fun watching television right now, the enthusiasm on telly. :dancingpooh:

Next stop: Sweden and Croatia. (Croatia I feel for sure, Sweden would be great - they had such a tough path to this world cup, I would like to see them getting further).

@WinForPooh I know right! Courtois was AMAZING! (He's amazing in general, of course, but tonight he was GREAT). I feel that if it went to extra time Brazil would have won. Belgium looked really flat at the end