FIFA World Cup 2018

Yatagarasu

Just now, Winnie_20 said:

Good match, time to prepare for Belgium vs Japan! 

Yep.

And Belgium is such a good team, I wish all the best for Japan.

I think the Dutch commentators are all saying this is Belgium's to lose.

We'll see.

Just, can it be exciting, please....

42 minutes ago, LucyH said:

OK here's the deal - Neymar is a great player with wonderful skill but all the other stuff he does makes me cringe (Stop with the writhing, diving theatrics already! It's really annoying!) and I find myself not being a fan despite his talent. I like Coutinho better. 

atchst6ig4711.gif

I am one of the few Dutchies who do not feel like rooting for their southern neighbors. Oops.

I just surprised myself and my family. I am shocked. It’s my birthday on Friday and in recent years it’s become tradition to go out and eat Japanese. But I just told the family we will go on Saturday instead, because I want to watch the two matches on Friday, and I don’t want to be rushed to have dinner between 6 and 8 pm (and that’s assuming the first match doesn’t overrun). 

Fortunately, my family share my appreciation of sports in general, so they didn’t declare me insane. ;-) It’s okay if we miss a bit on Saturday, but the Friday matches are really interesting, IMHO. More interesting than good food, loz.

21 minutes ago, Winnie_20 said:

Hahahahaha see this is what Dutch TV does, asking the Belgian Flemish commentator what he thinks about Belgium’s next opponent, Brasil. 

Wtf dudes, Japan, show them how wrong they are!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just for that, I hope Japan destroy them. I'm only half kidding.