FIFA World Cup 2018

Yatagarasu

Which football gods do I have to pray to in order to have both Poland and Japan advance? :13877886: I think that's still possible in a certain scenario, but right now I'm getting a headache thinking about it.

Well, first we have to not mess up the game with Colombia... I'm still traumatized from Pol-Sen though :slinkaway:

There have been some really exciting games this world cup! GER-SWE yesterday was insane. I thought the Germans were done and then Kroos went and saved the day after being the cause of the first SWE goal... WOW! Best games so far for me were: GER-SWE, POR-ESP, GER-MEX

6 minutes ago, Rainna said:

Which football gods do I have to pray to in order to have both Poland and Japan advance? :13877886: I think that's still possible in a certain scenario, but right now I'm getting a headache thinking about it.

Well, first we have to not mess up the game with Colombia... I'm still traumatized from Pol-Sen though :slinkaway:

For both to advance, Poland needs to win this match and draw against Japan while Colombia defeats Senegal. That's.. yeah..

But, you're right. Let's see how this one goes first, and then we'll see how.

2 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

For both to advance, Poland needs to win this match and draw against Japan while Colombia defeats Senegal. That's.. yeah..

But, you're right. Let's see how this one goes first, and then we'll see how.

Yeah, that's the scenario I eventually managed to work out as well. Chances are slim :laughing: but I'm clinging to that hope for now...

4 minutes ago, Rainna said:

Yeah, that's the scenario I eventually managed to work out as well. Chances are slim :laughing: but I'm clinging to that hope for now...

Hey, Senegal looked like it should win and even at the start of the game, looked better and then lo and behold, look what happened. Japan even could have won, if they had managed to net at least one of those chances. You never know!

5 minutes ago, Yuzu Beloved Angel said:

The duel of the giants will begin. Poland has its chance of redemption. We will see. I believe it will be another great game.:cheer:

Should be. They have to go for the win or they're really in a pickle so hopefully they'll just go for it!

2 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Should be. They have to go for the win or they're really in a pickle so hopefully they'll just go for it!

That's what I'm hoping we're going to do, because yeah, the loser goes home.

The coach has introduced quite a few changes into our starting team, too, hopefully for the better.

And it's already heated up at the beginning :13877886: come on, guys!