FIFA World Cup 2018

Yatagarasu

17 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I'm sure in Germany was the same mood after their first match. lol

I'm sure tho that the big teams will come around in the second round and their star players will work their magic and win the damn matches!

I keep alternating between wanting Germany to flop out of the tournament in the group stage because it would be kind of hilarious and wanting them to come back with a vengeance

I'm now in Moscow's metro. It's been about half month they put TV screens in every train, but only to show news usually. Now they are showing football live and the whole train is watching and cheering for the national team. Feels crazy. 

2 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

I'm now in Moscow's metro. It's been about half month they put TV screens in every train, but only to show news usually. Now they are showing football live and the whole train is watching and cheering for the national team. Feels crazy. 

Soooo cool!! :D

2 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

I imagine everyone must be extatic. :biggrin: First the 0:5 and now it looks like it might not be far from that either...

I really loved the spanish team, on friday. I'm totally rooting for them.

Ronaldo was awesome too - but I wonder if he can be that strong for long ?

I'm fairly neutral about that match. I just hope they'll play well :)

ETA

omg 1-0 already !

0_o Ronaldo !

1 minute ago, axelnojutsu said:

I’m sure those fouls can be painful but I wish all these dudes would stop overacting so hard when they go down

This is my first time watching it and I never knew they wanted a Oscar with all the acting they doing.  :english1: