FIFA World Cup 2018

Yatagarasu

43 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

My God, I could be sitting in front of the TV with the male members of my family - please tell me you aren’t going to throw your specs at the screen if the goalie doesn’t pull his act together?

Let me tell you, it was close there at the end when they tied, close! Harumph. I am not best pleased.

Well, at least Spain didn't lose and it was a great game.

3 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Man of the game:

CR7 or Diego Costa?

They both played so well. Maybe it'd choose CR though...They were losing , Spain played much better in the beginning but they at the end they came back, thanks to him. His three goals are a record, so far, no one scored three times against Spain.

10 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

I wonder if Javi was watching 

Maybe yes, because it's such an important game. But it depends on some things, like when he needs to wake up in the morning...

Well, I did manage to watch the game eventually (sort of, and not particularly sober either...). Boy, was I not pleased when they tied eventually... so close. :14066882:

Javi, I hope you're keeping the kuyashii at bay... or else let the salt and sleeplessness fuel your performance today. :P (I refuse to believe he wasn't watching)

Oh Aussies are mad:

"Lucas has been known for diving severely, he presented multiple cases of diving agaisnt Australia in the World Cup and if this is not resurrected the Australian Football Federation will press charges."

From Lucas Hernandez's wiki page! :laughing: