Planet Hanyu Banner Contest!

59 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

I collected all of the banners and will create a post organizing them!! Thanks everyone! We got soooo many submissions and all of them are beautiful:jaw:

Meanwhile, what do you think of having:

1. The top voted banner be the default theme, and 4 other banners be optional themes

2. 1 week of voting

3. Up to 5 votes per user?

Yes, they are allo so beautiful: it will be hard to choose.

For what you propose @yuzuangel just my opinion: 1 week voting is not enough, considering that is off season (also if FaOI is approaching...:hand:) and some people cannot/will not read the forum for some days, and also that this forum is huge and some threads risk to be not so immediately visible (see the example of some polls).

So I will consider to give us 2 weeks ...:snonegai:

Just now, fireovertheice said:

Yes, they are allo so beautiful: it will be hard to choose.

For what you propose @yuzuangel just my opinion: 1 week voting is not enough, considering that is off season (also if FaOI is approaching...:hand:) and some people cannot/will not read the forum for some days, and also that this forum is huge and some threads risk to be not so immediately visible (see the example of some polls).

So I will consider to give us 2 weeks ...:snonegai:

Sure, two weeks sounds good. Let's give everyone 1 week to look at the banners and make sure we have all of them (please poke me if you don't see yours!) and then two weeks to vote?

23 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Here are all the submissions! Let me know if I forgot yours; I just went through the thread and might have missed some. Also, they're all out of order, sorry.

Seeing all of them like this is really amazing! All of them are beautiful:pbow: I think 2 weeks is a good period for voting

Good luck to everyone!!

Wow, the banners all look amazing! Congratulations to everyone for contributing! It's going to be like Japan Nationals 2013, a bloodbath :pillowfight: (a cute and fun one, at least!)

Just a suggestion, I wonder if there is an option to turn off showing the voting counts, and to just see the top 5? I think it would it would give extra incentive to vote (no banners look so far ahead that they can't be caught up to!), plus I don't want any contributor's hard efforts to be discouraged if they see a low number of votes for their work. :sad4: But I realize that makes the process a lot more difficult, and I hate to ask more from the mods when you guys have already done a fabulous job organizing this (and everything really!)