Planet Hanyu Banner Contest!

hiii!! shall we have a banner contest? post any and all yuzuru hanyu related banners you create, and maybe we can do a poll for the winner :angel:

Here are some details:

The contest closes on Sunday, May 21 :)

Something around the size of 1200x200 would be great, but if it's not exact, we can always resize or crop it

No colour palette, you can go wild with colours :)

Put submissions on your sns with #planethanyu and post the link here

You can submit more than 1 entry

Include the words "Planet Hanyu" as the main and "International Yuzuru Hanyu Forum" as a subtitle

Then we will have a vote to determine the winners

And the top 4 banners will be made into themes (or an alternating theme)!! Yay :)

Note: Please ensure to get permission from the original source if you used fan's photo and fanart. Also please credit them with link of original source in your posts.

Thank you all for participating ^^

i'm looking forward to giving this a try myself, even though working with photos is not exactly my forte x'D

also, is there a specific size the banners should be, or at least a range?

hmm, the original one was something like 1200 x 200, but i think we can mess with it to make it work if it's not exaclty that size :D

i'm looking forward to giving this a try myself, even though working with photos is not exactly my forte x'D

also, is there a specific size the banners should be, or at least a range?

hmm, the original one was something like 1200 x 200, but i think we can mess with it to make it work if it's not exaclty that size :D

okie-dokie! i think it might be good to make it slightly bigger then, so there's room for resizing without harming the quality, if that ends up being necessary...

Maybe best to update the first post with banner size and deadline for the contest? Also, any specific text the banners need to say?

What we've used thus far was "Planet Hanyu" as the main and "International Yzuru Hanyu Forum" as a subtitle