In The Loop - Figure skating podcast by fans, for fans!

Great idea! This adds a valuable dimension to the fandom. Most fans are much better informed about FS and skaters than journalists anyway LOL 

Adding this to my list of podcasts I listen to at work 

• 1 month later...

Hi all - just a reminder that the podcast has been consistently releasing new episodes every fortnight (and some bonus ones). I'm just posting the most recent one that I hosted along with @CupidsBow and two other friends on gender in figure skating. We talk a bit about Yuzu in this ep so have a listen if you'd like ( :

Hello :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I just wanted to say thank you for creating this awesome podcast! I finally listened to it, I was a little bit reluctant because I have problems with understanding spoken english and was afraid I wouldn't understand a word :14066882: But I was so interested, so I decided to try it and yay! You added subtitles (on Yotube), thank you so much for the extra work! I listened to all Podcasts in two days and looking really forward to the next ones :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5: Especially those episodes providing background information (like the history of fs and 6.0 system) and the gender issues in fs were really interesting.

I love those happy and angry CiONTU smileys in the background, I'm starring at them all the time during the podcast :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

• 3 weeks later...