2018/19 Coaching changes

13 minutes ago, Katt said:

For the love of god, please don't package Evgenia like Yuna's 

I dont know what to think about David Wilson, his choreo are pretty so so in the last quad. All of my fave choreo from him are Chan's programs ( The journey, Hallelujah). May be since all the eyes are on Evgenia and her program next season, David will invest more. I'm curious to see how non Russian choreographer would do with Evgenia.  When I look at Shae's program for Radionova, I can't help but think someone like Ashley Wagner can pull it off better. 

Same to me. It may a matter of taste but I thought it's Patrick's SS quality made it appealing, not because these programs were choreographed excellently.

I hope they don't 'package' her at all - I hope they give her lots of room to make choices.  A programme by DW is an obvious start given that he's practically the house choreographer, but she can use three different choreographers - SP, FP, and Ex and I hope she does.  I am ambivalent about DW - he doesn't strike me as particularly collaborative, but I like some of his stuff - but there are a lot of choices out there, from the obvious (JB, SLB) to the new (MG) and I hope she gets a chance to find out who suits her best.

43 minutes ago, wpisces said:

Same to me. It may a matter of taste but I thought it's Patrick's SS quality made it appealing, not because these programs were choreographed excellently.

Yes. Chan is the main reason why those program shine. But I think they all have more details and some very good transitions. Not only SS but I think Chan skated with more emotion in the last 2 seasons.

Mai's FS is quite good. The stsq and chsq could be better but it suit her and highlight her smooth skating. 

OMG! Ladies, someone besides Phil on the roll. While I was at work and dining with my friend Borser did interviews with two other Russian news papers-with notorious Vaicehovskaya and Russian TASS xDD. Borser loooves to talk xDDD

Actually, both interviews are pretty good. Brian had so many compliments for Zhenya, I teared up a little. He said a little abt system of training in TCC. I think someone will translate them into English we only need wait for a little.

Brian said that he feels magic in Zhenya T___T

OMG, I didn't think I can love Borser more. I was wrong T___T.

Sorry that I can't shut up abt Zhenya still...

30 minutes ago, Lilona said:

OMG! Ladies, someone besides Phil on the roll. While I was at work and dining with my friend Borser did interviews with two other Russian news papers-with notorious Vaicehovskaya and Russian TASS xDD. Borser loooves to talk xDDD

Actually, both interviews are pretty good. Brian had so many compliments for Zhenya, I teared up a little. He said a little abt system of training in TCC. I think someone will translate them into English we only need wait for a little.

Brian said that he feels magic in Zhenya T___T

OMG, I didn't think I can love Borser more. I was wrong T___T.

Sorry that I can't shut up abt Zhenya still...

Sounds like Brian's already on the PR and Politics hunt-smart.

3 минуты назад, Nuitsuki сказал:

@Lilona keep them coming! I want to know more too!

(do you mind keeping an eye on Polina’s news T-T girl is so quiet. Would love to see her new coach has some words about her current condition T-T)

She said yesterday that she will reveal the name of her new coach in 2 days. But it seems like she for sure with Buyanova in CSKA

16 minutes ago, Lilona said:

She said yesterday that she will reveal the name of her new coach in 2 days. But it seems like she for sure with Buyanova in CSKA

Crossing my fingers that it would be her...she seems to be protective with her students. 

Vaitsekhovskaya, probably: Enemy of enemy is friend :smiley-laughing021:

she probably supports Zhenya because she hates Eteri rather than loving Zhenya. Positive light is that, if i’m not mistaken, she is one of the loudest voice in russian fs media. It’s nice to have media at your back ;) 

Great interview from Orser. I'm glad he really appreciated what Eteri did with Evgenia.I remember when Yuzu won Sochi, he said he want to thank all his former coaches who tought him great basic.  Although I laughed when he said Evgenia has fantastic jump technique :laughing: but I won't blame him for giving a bit PR for his student