2018/19 Coaching changes

4 minutes ago, golden said:

this is the first i hear of an issue with her back?... :( 

Mhm, that info was actually floating around along with the initial rumors but no, don't think it was ever in public IIRC.

13 минут назад, k8y сказал:

Sorry if I'm misremembering but weren't you the poster who gave Med a Yuzu t-shirt and was a little nervous about the interaction? You can rest easy now! Med was probably just thinking, "OMG, DOES SHE KNOW???"

Yes, I am. And now I understand why it was so awkward xD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

4 hours ago, Lilona said:

There's a rumor that Nastya Tarakanova also leaving. She has anorexia T___T Yikes...

:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: oh no, my fave wild child :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

still nothing confirmed about the new coaching arrangement for Polina? She had such bad bad luck, and if she's been abused by her coach because of her body type and healt issues...I have no words. :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

35 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Wow. Nice article form Hersh and nice words form Orser. So it is true that this things can be arranged really quickly with TCC :surprised:

But back problems also? Poor Zhenya:sadPooh:

ETA: that shade about not gonna hide her lutz in a corner tho...:peek:

49 minutes ago, Lilona said:

Wow! TAT gave a humongous interview-comment and this was after her comment 2 days ago that she had No comments xD. In short, she made many compliments for Zhenya and her mentality. TAT thinks she made the right choice and wishes her health, many-many health. And that there was smth serious if Zhenya made a decision like this. She also gave complimentary words to Borser.

Also, she commented that Eteri and Zhenya were really really close and Eteri shouldn't do what she did. That Eteri said that Zhenya is her daughter. They can make a dialog and made some consensus, :( she said

https://rsport.ria.ru/interview/20180507/1136570025.html

well, maybe TAT bought herself time so she could prepare that humoungous interview:P

jokes aside, she did a sensible thing waiting to hear what both sides had to say. Sensible choice , I'm happy Zhenya got her blessing too.

Also, @Lilona thank you for bringing so many russian sources here:thanks:

Re: Boyang in Toronto?

Lori is in Toronto, right? What are the chances Boyang is only going to work with her and never say hi to TCC?

I don't want to get my hopes up, this off season has already given me enough rollercoasters to last for a few months...or years:13877886:

plz Brian, I know you have your hands full rn but how EPIC it would be to have Boss Tian wildin' for a teeny tiny while with your other no chill kids?:tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

Anyway, TCC is gonna be quite crowded next season :english2: and under the scrutiny of so many Feds :knc_brian3: not to talk about fans :knc_tracy2:

talk about a cosmopolitan environment:tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid: they could have some UN meeting there :knc_brian1:

OMFG, it seems like Eteri again made some comments on 1st National channel. She hopes that Zhenya has enough decency to meet her face to face and bring her flowers.

Eteri had some issues with flowers, really.

40 minutes ago, Lilona said:

Ok. I'm now totally shocked. It was exactly the say when I saw Zhenya and Borser and when he gave me an autograph. 22 of April. And there was a historic meeting, I'm shooked

and - I know this has been discussed to no end - but she deleted the Yuzu photos the day after. Probably really to avoid hate and speculation in comments

2 minutes ago, Lilona said:

OMFG, it seems like Eteri again made some comments on 1st National channel. She hopes that Zhenya has enough decency to meet her face to face and bring her flowers.

eteri should be grateful if she brings her a slap in the face, never mind flowers 

4 часа назад, Lilona сказал:

There's a rumor that Nastya Tarakanova also leaving. She has anorexia T___T Yikes...

:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:  I liked her do much during JGPF, poor girl

3 минуты назад, yuzuonice сказал:

and - I know this has been discussed to no end - but she deleted the Yuzu photos the day after. Probably really to avoid hate and speculation in comments

I gifted her present on Saturday, 21st of April and in evening she deleted photos. In the next day was her meeting with Borser xD.

6 minutes ago, Lilona said:

I gifted her present on Saturday, 21st of April and in evening she deleted photos. In the next day was her meeting with Borser xD.

Sorry if I missed something, how was the interaction with her awkward? Just curious, it's ok if you don't want to answer. 

3 минуты назад, Salior сказал:

Sorry if I missed something, how was the interaction with her awkward? Just curious, it's ok if you don't want to answer. 

At that moment I thought that she didn't like the present bcs she looked a little stunned and awkward xD. Now I know why she looked like that but when she deleted Yuzu's photos I was really sad that I didn't make a right original gift and that mb she thought that I'm shipper - I swear I'm not T_T.

2 minutes ago, Lilona said:

At that moment I thought that she didn't like the present bcs she looked a little stunned and awkward xD. Now I know why she looked like that but when she deleted Yuzu's photos I was really sad that I didn't make a right original gift and that mb she thought that I'm shipper - I swear I'm not T_T.

It was just a combination of the most unexpected coincidences that it happened like this hahaha.

btw I want to thank you for posting news and forum rumours here, you're keeping us well updated!

Like Zhenya said: some rumours come true :popcorn:

26 minutes ago, Lilona said:

She's not going to let it go, is she? 

:party0029::5918bda52b02e_0002(1)::5918bda52b02e_0002(1):