2018/19 Coaching changes

2 minutes ago, Katt said:

Now Rus Nat and Jpn Nat are at the same time, which one will Brian show up  :popcorn:?

Neither -he can send Tracy to one and Ghislain to the other

11 minutes ago, Xen said:

"Hi coaches, I have a couple surprises for you." Says Mewzuru Nyanyu.

Brian/Tracy/Ghislain/Lee: o_O

Breaking news: Everyone and their X is coming to TCC

Brian: Yuzu....go take a break, so we can sort out this drama...yeah

Nyanyu: Like Wildin in Japan?

Brian: Yes...even that is preferable to you staying here and adding to my hair loss. I don't want you to get ideas of 4A attempts in the middle of this.

The scary thing, in the context of this joke, is that he is probably more likely to get 4A ideas whilst "Wildin in Japan" than if Mr Orser was keeping a close eye (and mitt) on him!
I really hope FaOI and all the other shows go well for Yuzuru, and he doesn't tire himself out (all of this stress and strain during the offseason can add up and without sufficient rest can lead to easier injury recurrence/occurrence during the season - as is well-established for athletes in other sports eg rugby), or heavens forbid injure himself during a show. I don't usually follow FS, except in Olympic season when I then catch up on highlights from the 4-year cycle, but after seeing his athleticism matched with emotive artistry (and Worlds 2017 free skate comes immediately to mind), I'm looking forward to seeing what Yuzuru brings to the table next. I may not go into my typical 4-year FS hibernation...actually, to be honest, I'm already late if I were to start my FS hibernation...

1 minute ago, Xen said:

That's why we have Ghislain and Tracy on the team.  And with this season, we see how close Yuzu and Ghislain are, so it's possible Ghislain goes with Yuzu to JNats with Tracy. 

Also, I'm getting my defense gear ready against extreme shippers and possessive fans. =)

Well I dont mind having Ghislain and Tracy at jpn Nat. Actually I love it :smiley-love017:

44 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I can't really get into her skating (except Europeans EX was pretty awesome. I hope TCC can move her past the pantomime and bring out those genuine emotions some more!) but how can you not love her as a person? So proud of her! 

she isnt my favorite lady either but, zhenya's anna karenina ex at ice fantasia was good imo, here. i recommend :2thumbsup: 

i'm now worried for polina :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: sounds like eteri had a lot of fights with her skaters' parents?? it's so weird... it's their parents and it's not like they went againts the skaters' wish either

3 minutes ago, katonice said:

I am just imagining Russian Nationals now, or any other competition where Zhenya and Alina come head to head. It will be like a "choose your fighter" kind of situation. Not to mention Eteri will probably be throwing dagger looks Brian's way. 

The thought of foreign coach  behind the boards at Russian Nats is so surreal. Makes my head spin . 

The first info we had when Polina news broke, what, 2 days ago? was that she was going to Buyanova. 

Honestly, knock on wood but that would be the perfect choice. CSKA, strength to politic, good coach. 

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Nonono, I'm still superstitious about what happens when Brian's not with Mr Hanyu. He must go to Jnats. >_<

Oh Tracy with Med at RusNats? What a contrast of class between her and Eteri. I'm not sure if this isn't worse than Brian there.

Oh, what about this....Brian and Ghislain with Yuzu at JNats, and Tracy and Shae with Med at RusNats. What a contrast of class, yeah?

35 minutes ago, Lilona said:

There's a rumor that Nastya Tarakanova also leaving. She has anorexia T___T Yikes...

:13877886:

what is happening.... the zhenya's part ends happily but good god im so worried for the rest of her teammates, polina, trusova, tarakanova, and i feel bad that alina is dragged into this too by eteri (and she also admitted she was scared of her? :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: and the things with puberty comments etc)

i did not sign up for this stress....