2018/19 Coaching changes

4 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Seriously, Eteri had absolutely no business dragging her into that interview. Poor girl. And what kind of pressure will she be under now, with consistency queen gone, and being the senior Sambo girl at all of about sixteen? She should run for the hills, too.

Wouldn't be surprised tbh, she's possibly still around because financially, she's not there yet, and she may not have the clout independently that Med has.

Now, what if Alina was aware of that comment, knew the context of that comment, and if Eteri didn't give the correct context of that comment?  You won't really trust a coach if said coach lies about something, even if you were not really friends with the person your coach quoted.

1 minute ago, Xen said:

Wouldn't be surprised tbh, she's possibly still around because financially, she's not there yet, and she may not have the clout independently that Med has.

Now, what if Alina was aware of that comment, knew the context of that comment, and if Eteri didn't give the correct context of that comment?  You won't really trust a coach if said coach lies about something, even if you were not really friends with the person your coach quoted.

Or she might be thinking she can't ever trust Eteri because goodness knows what Eteri will tell young Kosto or national TV about what Alina might have said, season after this one after Worlds or something!

Insider on Russian forum said that Eteri trow out Polina (sent her to hell). Said that she is fat, ill, not worthy and a waste of time. And that Eteri will do exclusive interview abt that.

IDK if this is true we can only wait. And sorry for dirt.

5 minutes ago, Lilona said:

Insider on Russian forum said that Eteri trow out Polina (sent her to hell). Said that she is fat, ill, not worthy and a waste of time. And that Eteri will do exclusive interview abt that.

Not your fault... it's not like you're calling Polina that. And unlike Med, Polina has been doing it very quietly. For what its worth, I hope Polina does really well next season.

5 minutes ago, Lilona said:

Things got messier and messier.:slinkaway:

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

The latest and final season of Kimmy comes out on Netflix on May 30 so you have 3 weeks to catch up. :biggrin: Your life is about to get extra amazing. 

Waiting for this Zhenya mic-drop feels like a streaming party without a stream. 

Kimmy's marathon happening on my laptop right now...I think I can be up to date before May 30:D

2 минуты назад, Sammie сказал:

Still nothing? :peekapooh:

We need to wait. Meeting with Fed for Zhenya is scheduled if her plane won't late we have some news later.

36 minutes ago, Lilona said:

If this is true, Eteri is on my blacklist. Forerver. No matter how aware i am about her fortes, methods and achivements. 

I’m already disappointed about her and what happen between her and Zhenya, but this is the last drop. 

I can't find an answer to a question : why the hell am I checking the thread for the news every 10 minutes? I did not know I was so invested into Evgenia lol. I like her and wish she could find her way out of this mess but ...it is not normal.

1 minute ago, Gaby said:

I can't find an answer to a question : why the hell am I checking the thread for the news every 10 minutes? I did not know I was so invested into Evgenia lol. I like her and wish she could find her way out of this mess but ...it is not normal.

Us plebs have boring lives lol