2018/19 Coaching changes

Just now, WinForPooh said:

Did Zhenya just casually add Lil Bet when we're angsting and shaking our heads over the interview, because she has all the chill if she did that.

there's absolutely no way she's not aware of what she's doing on SNS, she's of this generation and knows how fandoms work. in which case, girl is ready to throw tf down. I can only sit back and hope she can get through unscathed bc I don't trust the other side to act like reasonable adults 

Just now, yuzuangel said:

no i don't think so, i don't think it's been changed if that's what you're asking?

yeah, i couldn't remember if she had them listed or not so i wanted to make sure before i gave myself a heart attack. all this drama is making me paranoid :13877886:

2 minutes ago, kaerb said:

there's absolutely no way she's not aware of what she's doing on SNS, she's of this generation and knows how fandoms work. in which case, girl is ready to throw tf down. I can only sit back and hope she can get through unscathed bc I don't trust the other side to act like reasonable adults 

Chill. All the chill. 

Zhenya has been trained by Eteri for years. If I had to say who's tougher, I'd say it's Zhenya. 

7 минут назад, sallycinnamon сказал:

Is that her official vKontakte profile? 

Not that I have any doubt since Friday that she's going to train in TCC.

It looks like this - her official private page in Rus SNS VK aka Vkontakte-in english it'll translate like "In touch". As you can see here verified accounts also have this blue sign. https://vk.com/jmedvedevaj

IXE38jXoL-Y.jpg

Just now, WinForPooh said:

Chill. All the chill. 

Zhenya has been trained by Eteri for years. If I had to say who's tougher, I'd say it's Zhenya. 

I can see it. It reminds me of a Chinese phrase: 一物降一物. which apparently translates into something like: 'there is a rock for every scissor, a scissor to every paper, and a paper to every rock.' (thanks Google). the unique combination of their personalities and dynamic means zhenya may just be eteri's proverbial rock. it's sad it doesn't seem like eteri's interested in preserving any bridges right now 

Did  Eteri  really  revealed  her  private  messages  with Evgenia? The aired  it on the main Russian  channel?  I need  to  see  it myself to believe. If  it's true  I struggle to find   words  to  describe  the  meanness of  this  move. I'm not saynig Zhenya  is  an angel (probably not), I  don't know her  personally, but this  act  is  so  pathetic, considering  Eteri  could  be  her  mother age- wise  OMG. 

11 minutes ago, valkyrie said:

yeah, i couldn't remember if she had them listed or not so i wanted to make sure before i gave myself a heart attack. all this drama is making me paranoid :13877886:

2 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

so i remembered wrong? :O :O

:tumblr_inline_mnz5bjK4an1qz4rgp:

hm, could she be using leaving RusFed as a bargaining chip to get funding to train overseas?

I also noticed she doesn't have Olympic silver medalist anywhere on her profiles.

2 минуты назад, Gaby сказал:

Did  Eteri  really  revealed  her  private  messages  with Evgenia? The aired  it on the main Russian  channel?  I need  to  see  it myself to believe. If  it's true  I struggle to find   words  to  describe  the  meanness of  this  move. I'm not saynig Zhenya  is  an angel (probably not), I  don't know her  personally, but this  act  is  so  pathetic, considering  Eteri  could  be  her  mother age- wise  OMG.