1 hour ago, PapiandPooh422 said:

I think this is the closest, it's a 360 video for Ghana. 

Reveal hidden contents

OMG thank you so much, that was one hell of an experience! Definitely got a lot more than I was expecting from that video, took me a few tries to watch it all on with my phone :tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow:it's really hard to keep up with Yuzuru wow

14 minutes ago, orphismo said:

OMG thank you so much, that was one hell of an experience! Definitely got a lot more than I was expecting from that video, took me a few tries to watch it all on with my phone :tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow:it's really hard to keep up with Yuzuru wow

His speed on the ice is really crazy. :biggrin:

More photos of FaOI Makuhari by Sunao Noto vol. 3 features Yuzu, Dory, Stephane, Jeff, Johnny, Tessa&Scott, Anna&Luca.

Too bad there's no camera which can capture the golden magical particles Stephane spreads around during Slave to the Music...

22 hours ago, sweetwater said:

Some photos of FaOI Makuhari including beautiful Dory by one of Yukihito Taguchi

:thanks:

wow, some of those photos really make me appreciate that costume :eek::201111231756430f6:

if I think back to my first reaction... wow, I've come so far :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: