OKi7y2R.png

Dates

Beginning (this post)

End of Day 1

Beginning  

Skaters

Japan International
Yuzuru Hanyu (All) Javier Fernández (All)
Nobunari Oda (All) Misha Ge (Makuhari・Kanazawa)
Miki Ando (All) Elladj Balde (All)
Satoko Miyahara (Makuhari) Evgenia Medvedeva (Makuhari・Kanazawa)
Akiko Suzuki (All) Carolina Kostner (Makuhari・Kobe・Niigata・Shizuoka)
Rika Kihira (All) Evgeni Plushenko (All)
  Stephane Lambiel (All)
  Jeffrey Buttle (All)
  Johnny Weir (All)
  Tessa Virtue/Scott Moir (All)
  Anna Cappellini/Luca Lanotte (All)

Resources :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

Index:

Day 1 - page 1 [x]

Day 2 - page 93 [x]

Day 3 - page 109 [x]

Just now, ralucutzagy said:

The happy trio, Yuzu/Zhenia/Misha, will do the same shows, in Makuhari and Kanazawa!!!! Yay!!!! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I expect lots and lots of fluff

2 minutes ago, xeyra said:

@Hydroblade I believe Satoko is only doing Makuhari?

oh true! Thank you! Miki and Akiko are doing all of them so i got my kanji mixed up:facepalm: It's corrected now!

2 часа назад, ralucutzagy сказал:

Me, too!! With Misha and Zhenia so active on SNS, I have high hopes!!! :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

I really hope it's all ok between Yuzu and Zhenya and all this drama was blown out of proportion by fans.

Drama/tension is created by shippers of all kinds. This is one reason why I hoped he would not be in the first 2 stops.  I had hoped to avoid all that. 

Hope to see something new from him :)

Happy to see Mai has 3 stops this year... last year it was 1... no Marin? Will they add Wakaba?

I have quite a few favourites here... and there’s chemistry... Why can’t I go??? :64341262:

Angel: cos you are not free...

Devil: nah, cos you can’t get ticket even if you are free...

:headdesk:

So.... do they have a tradition of live streaming this or broadcast the full show at a later date? I never follow previous years FaOI... 

11 hours ago, yumeaki said:

So.... do they have a tradition of live streaming this or broadcast the full show at a later date? I never follow previous years FaOI... 

Information from Twitter ---

The fantasy on Ice in Makuhari shall be broadcasted by BS Asahi on Monday, May 28 at Japan time 21:00 ~ 22:54.

Though I am not sure how to watch BS Asahi online, guess there are plenty of information about that :)

I see Mura isn't appearing in the same shows as Yuzu, wonder why that is... :muahaha:

Also I only just now managed to catch up with all the news & the gen thread, so need to let it out: YAYYY, Yuzu at FaOI!!! :smiley-excited001::smiley-excited001::smiley-excited001:  So very, very kind to his cacti... <3

6 hours ago, asiacheetah said:

how do you buy tickets or are they all gone?

They're all gone for Makuhari and Kanazawa so you'll have to try to get a resale ticket if you can. There might also be tickets at the door if you like lining up for hours and horus and hours. :13877886: Niigata already went on sale but there are still tickets left in every category for every day. Kobe and Shizuoka go on sale in two weeks.