Guess the New Programs! (and win nothing if you do)

On 27.4.2018 at 2:41 AM, Yatagarasu said:

SP - Music Genre - actual piece/song by so and so - choreographed by

FS - Music Genre - actual piece/song by so and so - choreographed by

EX - Music Genre - actual piece/song by so and so - choreographed by

(points 1 - 3 - 2)

Fun and laughter guaranteed at how bad we can be at this, once it is all announced!

3, 2, 1 - go!

PS - please tag me if you change your mind (but pretty please don't do that often, or we'll have a mess) so that I can see your new guess. 

one of his programs: Classical music - Rachmaninov - choreo by Shae-Lynn or Jeff Buttle

another of his programs: he'll repeat his let's go crazy SP

or 

Princess Monoke soundtrack, choreo Shae-Lynn, for example this:

my dream would be Yuzuru skating to Princess Monoke soundtrack and Javi skating to Io Si Saro: 

Maybe even Les Mis, East of Eden, Moonlight Sonata or a mix of Yo-Yo Ma's pieces

edit: yes, the more I think about this, the more I'm sure he'll repeat his 'let's go crazy' SP

Wasn’t it Coach Abe who told him to keep his childhood sensibilities? I think it would be interesting if she choreographed something for him, she who probably knows his young self the best, to see what he has retained/refined/discovered.  (If someone already suggested this, ごめんなさい🙏)

So nothing of it is a real prediction, but only my impossible wishes :biggrin: 

SP: The Animals - House of the Rising Sun (w/o vocals) (I knoow, but I have entire program in my mind :biggrin: )

FS: modern violin song (I want 'Moon Dance' by Lindsey Stirling :tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:)

EX: David Bowie - Space Oddity (I had a dream and have this vision in my head all the time now :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:)

(Second choice for SP/FS is always Rach II, I love it to bits and don't care how many people skated to it~)

Choreographers I think are predictable, JB for SP, SLB for FS, Wilson for EX probably

Here's mostly my wish than guess cuz I'll never understand how genius mind works and we don't have a list of music to what he wanted to skate to for a long time (apart from POTO)  :war:

SP - smth upbeat by Jeff to release rock-star persona again (maybe jazz or even tango)

FS - Japanese music from movie/anime or in best case scenario some traditional music with taiko/samisen/koto/flute by Shae

EX - J-pop/rock by Miyamoto *or an EX with a fan like others suggested :10742290:*

I'll be surprised if there will not be at lest one programme to Japanese music

В 15.05.2018 в 17:56, BWOZWaltz сказал:

SP: Jazz with JBUTT:D and costume: Shirt & tie (black & white) with slick back hair

You want half of the planet to die from nosebleed, I see... (though add a hat and it will make a nice EX)))

В 15.05.2018 в 18:43, LadyLou сказал:

SP: some Latin or tango thingy with tons of snap (I SO want to see if Yuzu can do that too) or something Jazzy, but please don't ask me to name a song. Suggestion by Jeff, Yuzu and all of us will go "really???" but then he will prove everyone and himself he can do it. :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: Choreo by Jeff, of course. Crazily fast stsq incomig (please Zu don't trip) and some new #IconicPose (after pistol pose, zusaaa and the sensual IB):10636614:

I'm in with that wish, really would like smth. with sharp movements to the music rhythm

I have no idea what he will pick - I would love a Yoshida Brothers fan programme - maybe as an ex so he could use an actual fan instead of relying on the doubtful imagination of a judging body.   I would love a Bowie programme - Starman ?  S it forbidden for a man to use a female voice? Because if not someone like Sade or Amy winehouse 

I FEEL READY. (totally random)

SP: POP with some rock shade. Upbeat. Choreographed by Jeff.

FS: Classical music WARHORSE probably. Choreographed by Shae-Lynn. 

EX: MOVIE soundtrack. Probably Japanese. Choreographed by... Shae-Lynn?

Ps: (I'm still somewhat unsure and EX and FS could be easily swapped as far as I'm concerned. We will see.) 

I forgot I never posted mine :13877886:

SP - Ethno/traditional - Yoshida Brothers - Namonaki Oka (A Hill with No Name) - choreographed by Jeff B

FS - Classical - Carl Orff - Carmina Burana - choreographed by Shae Lynn B

EX - Anime OST - White Silence by TK (TG OST) - choreographed by David Wilson

29 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

I forgot I never posted mine :13877886:

SP - Ethno/traditional - Yoshida Brothers - Namonaki Oka (A Hill with No Name) - choreographed by Jeff B

FS - Classical - Carl Orff - Carmina Burana - choreographed by Shae Lynn B

EX - Anime OST - White Silence by TK (TG OST) - choreographed by David Wilson

Hmm Namonaki Oka and Carmina okay...never heard of the last one. 

4 minutes ago, Xen said:

Hmm Namonaki Oka and Carmina okay...never heard of the last one. 

Original in Japanese

It's really difficult to pick something for him from the various OSTs from anime/games as I have no idea how much he knows so I went with this in the end!

(I would have gone with FF7 and Aerith's Theme for the EX otherwise but the chances of him knowing it ... no idea)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a little bit late to the party :13877886: but my guesses are the same as they were months ago.

I thought one of his programs would be a Japanese song and I thought it wouldn't be a competitive program, but his EX. I think Haru Yo Koi would be perfect in every way and the audience in Saitama would love it so much too  (I'm still not 100% sure about the translation what Fuji TV said about it yesterday, I need a confirmation but it's very likely now that it could remain his new EX)

SP - something fun and upbeat, jazz or a more experimental side of pop-rock. But I could imagine a playful latin piece too :D - choreo by Jeff

FS - a warhorse (because of the rules change and shorter free skate, I think music-wise his choice would be a bit safer here). Maybe a Russian classical music or an epic movie soundtrack? in one word: dramatic :) - choreo by Shae-Lynn