Guess the New Programs! (and win nothing if you do)

1 hour ago, kaerb said:

SP: flight of the bumblebees and the entire SP is just a StSq4 with all Level 4 spins to make up for the kuyashii 

:peek:

MAKE THIS HIS EX AND MAKE IT REALITY!!!

9 hours ago, Smultron said:

Am I the only one who doesn't want any jazz?

Although, it's Yuzu and he could make me love literally anything... But I'm team no jazz for now :laughing:

I'm totally with you.  I'm trying to keep an open mind since Yuzu said he might want to try it and so many seem to support it.  I'm not sure what even all qualifies as jazz but every program I'm seen skated to anything that might qualify has always seemed rather soulless to me.

If he goes with something fun and upbeat, I'm hoping for pop or rock (as long as Kurt Browning doesn't choreograph - worst program Yuzu's ever done).  I see no reason why he couldn't skate to a song from one of his favorite bands.

Was it in the interview with Shae in Ciontu where Yuzu says he doesn't do sexy?  I was thinking of that forward Ina Bauer that he does in Ballade and was thinking he could do something soft and sensual for one of his programs - a lot of fans seemed to respond well to that and I think would suit his skating style while still stretching him artistically.

11 minutes ago, Whee1000 said:

I’d watch anything if he did it in...UA. 

Part of me is like HECK YEAH, but the other part of me remembers Nathens costume last season and shudders.... no Yuzu please never loose your beautiful costumes. :tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow:

3 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

Part of me is like HECK YEAH, but the other part of me remembers Nathens costume last season and shudders.... no Yuzu please never loose your beautiful costumes. :tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow:

True. Maybe he can do a SP in something sleek and LP in his more typical costuming. I’ll have a word with him about this. Lol. 

:9:

SP maybe something fast, but hopefully not wearing that purple pant suit thing again!  I don't really care what song it is as long as he's not wearing that. 

I wish we could see more Phantom but I know that is very very unlikely. But hoping that the FP is very dramatic.

Another suggestion, given his penchant for swans.... Wild Swans by Australian composer Elena kats-Chernin.  The most famous part of it, Eliza's Aria, mightn't fit for skating, but the opening (I hope you can see this on youtube) might be fabulous...

8 hours ago, TallyT said:

Another suggestion, given his penchant for swans.... Wild Swans by Australian composer Elena kats-Chernin.  The most famous part of it, Eliza's Aria, mightn't fit for skating, but the opening (I hope you can see this on youtube) might be fabulous...

That's so pretty! Love the opening. 

I absolutely hate guessing, but after going through these posts, I felt like expressing some... opinions lol

For the SP, I expect him to continue with Jeff and lean towards something more upbeat, or at least very dynamic and full of energy. (I also still have a half-serious dream of a Bolero remake, though Yuzu in a costume like that again would be a mass murder weapon, I think...) (Oh and I loved that white shirt and tie idea... as long as the die is either partly undone or the knot is by someone else :P)

For the LP, I'd love something dark, but in a way, that fits the POTO pattern too well and I'm not sure he'll want that. Something Japanese would also make sense, but he might also want to experiment and surprise. So it's hard to say. Shae will probably be here to stay. Since she lets him get away with all his crazy ideas lol

One thing I tend to believe is that for both SP and LP, he's likely to do songs that have never been done before and maybe try to push the boundaries of FS. He's said, about Seimei, he wanted to skate to something no one has done before and I think that might be one of his goals from now on.

(On the other hand, he could also want to take warhorses and own them lol)

For EX, I'd love LGC, but I wouldn't be surprised by a medley of programs, or different medleys, by themes (Japanese theme, warhorse theme, classical theme etc.). I'd love something where he can just go out and have fun, though. Choreo... anyone's guess. I'd love it if he tried something himself. I think by now he might have enough experience to pull it off - and we know he's 'arranged' his own programs before.