Guess the New Programs! (and win nothing if you do)

SP - Classic - Vivaldi (Bcs I love him xD) - choreographed by Jeffrey Buttle

FS - Ethnicish (?) - Joe Hisaishi (Bcs it's my dream) - choreographed by Shae-Linn

EX - Jpop xD - One Rock ON- choreographed by Misha Ge (Girl can have a dream xD Also it seems like Misha was doing some choreography for ThinQ and it was directed by Borser, so...)

Hmmm in the end I'm one of kind of Dreamy persons xD

Okay, let's try it ... I kinda see the things this way:

SP - something upbeat or jazzy, choreographed by JButt (maybe bring back LGC) 

he did classic last season, I don't thing he'll do it again next season.

LP - traditional music, this is what he likes the most, choreographed by SLB, ofc

EX - Jpop, maybe he himself will try his hand on doing a choreo with JButt's help! lol

:snpeace:

SP : Violin music. Choreo by Jeff (My dream is Yuzuru skate to Chaconen in G minor but i feel its unlikely :smiley-sad021:)

FS : a dark dramatic program please. Attack on titan ost has some good songs. Choreo by Shae

Ex : something mid tempo/upbeat and fun. Choreo by David Wilson or Jeff 

I think at least one of his program's music will come from japanese composer

On 4/27/2018 at 4:22 PM, kaeryth said:

SP: Something upbeat/jazzy - ??? - JButt

FS: Could be anything... /LOL/ I'll get back to this after I watch out for clues - ??? - SLB

EX: Ultraman - Kenji Miyamoto :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

@Yatagarasu No clue as to what the music is specifically but here's my general, very broad (and final) guesses...

SP: Still think it will be something upbeat/jazzy by JButt

FS: Some epic/dramatic music BUT not a warhorse by SLB

Ex: Something Japanese with a fan by Nanami Abe or Kenji Miyamoto (he's been playing with that folding fan during OWG gala.. it's a sign!)

Maybe something like the group number Nanami-sensei choreographed at WTT'15 (honestly just saw this tweet and I have a need!!)

• 2 weeks later...

This is more like my day dream than guess...

SP: Jazz with JBUTT:D and costume: Shirt & tie (black & white) with slick back hair

FS: Organic/peaceful/beautiful music (with piano) with SLB, costume: Frills with beautiful colours

EX: JROCK with Misha, costume: Trash bag pants

The universe had created everything from nothing so giving a shape to my dream can help making it come true  :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: 

can I steal other people's suggestions? LOL

My bets/crazy-but-I-want-to-see-Zu-pull-this-off:

SP: some Latin or tango thingy with tons of snap (I SO want to see if Yuzu can do that too) or something Jazzy, but please don't ask me to name a song. Suggestion by Jeff, Yuzu and all of us will go "really???" but then he will prove everyone and himself he can do it. :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: Choreo by Jeff, of course. Crazily fast stsq incomig (please Zu don't trip) and some new #IconicPose (after pistol pose, zusaaa and the sensual IB):10636614:

FS: something chosen by Zu, epic/dramatic with some soft moments from some score from some film or so. Choreo by the lovely Shae. OMG they will have to sacrifice the InaBauer or the hydroblade nuoooooo:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

EX: I would so love something upbeat and fun, but I'm betting on the SP for that and Worlds will be in Japan so for EX I'd bet on some soft japanese tune that will make me melt in a puddle. Choreo by ????????, maybe Kenji again, or some other choreographer.

ngl, I'd be shocked if Yuzuru changes choreographers for any of his programs but at the same time I'm curious to see what kind of programs he can have working with other people... ah I've never witnessed the very important NEW programs reveal, I'm sooooo excited:smiley-happy105:

concurring with anyone who said something fun/upbeat for the sp and something dramatic/romantic for the free, choreographed by jeff and shae respectively.

i kind of want him to skate to final fantasy music for the ex. or okami. or nier... or any other japanese video game with a good soundtrack :tumblr_m9gcveIckR1qzckow: