Guess the New Programs! (and win nothing if you do)

Guess the New Programs!

(and win nothing if you do)

(apart from our collective admiration)

(I suck at inventing prizes)

(plus come on, what are the odds)

(maybe a prize for the biggest dud?)

Ahem.

So it's a pretty easy format. Yuzuru's new programs, all three and your picks!

SP - Music Genre - actual piece/song by so and so - choreographed by

FS - Music Genre - actual piece/song by so and so - choreographed by

EX - Music Genre - actual piece/song by so and so - choreographed by

(points 1 - 3 - 2)

Fun and laughter guaranteed at how bad we can be at this, once it is all announced!

3, 2, 1 - go!

PS - please tag me if you change your mind (but pretty please don't do that often, or we'll have a mess) so that I can see your new guess.

Do we get points for guessing the genre or theme at least? :P

Ehhhh on first thought, a jazzy SP and vaguely romantic FS, a long the lines of a R&J theme but not quite. He hasn't done something like that in 4+ years, and I think he's matured a lot since then so it would be interesting to see! 

Thanks for this, it will be a fun thread to follow! (only 3-4 more months until media day right... :/ )

Edit: SP by Jeff and FS by Shae-Lynn, I'll be absolutely shocked if he goes elsewhere for either of these.

No opinion or guess for Ex yet, I'll have to think on it.

6 minutes ago, skateIT said:

Do we get points for guessing the genre or theme at least? :P

Yes, you do! Points for each section, then I'll add them up in a document! So hopefully we won't all end up at 0 :biggrin: 

I edited the OP, most goes for the specific piece, genre the least as it is quite broad!

only 3-4 more months until media day right...

Mmm yes, something like that.  Piece of cake :13877886:

(you forgot choreographers!)

2 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Yes, you do! Points for each section, then I'll add them up in a document! So hopefully we won't all end up at 0 :biggrin:

Mmm yes, something like that.  Piece of cake :13877886:

(you forgot choreographers!)

Just added choreographers! No opinions on an ex yet, I'll have to think on it. At the very least I hope we get a new one, I adore Notte Stellata but time for something new!

Do I go with my wishes or my general gut feelings? I have an odd feeling I'll be choked by people if I'm right.

1. SP- Tango- Assassin's Tango-J. Buttle

2. LP-Musical-Something from Andrew Lloyd Webber (guys, there's "Love Never Dies" that's similar to POTO!)- Shae Lynn

3. Ex- Rock/Modern- Beatles-Lori Nichol

Okay, I'm ready to be killed. (Or not)

tumblr_n0jqw7EAe81svpydzo1_500.gif

11 minutes ago, Xen said:

Do I go with my wishes or my general gut feelings? I have an odd feeling I'll be choked by people if I'm right.

2. LP-Musical-Something from Andrew Lloyd Webber (guys, there's "Love Never Dies" that's similar to POTO!)- Shae Lynn

You've thought it through so deep :10742290:

22 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

You've thought it through so deep :10742290:

Well it was me fighting the urge to put down "Ziguenerweisen" though I'd really like for him to skate to some violin music like La Campanella, Tzigane or even Saint Saen's Violin Concertos, or Lalo.

1 hour ago, Xen said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8603022

9 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8603022

...Yes, what are your thoughts about my choices?

:war:

Honestly, I feel like I'm really off. My gut instinct was screaming Stravinsky for the LP, but my gut feelings on his programs are a bit, off. Plus I am taking the hint of POTO gestures and thinking we've got another potential musical on our hands coming up, and what else but Lloyd Webber for this? Him skating to Evita would probably crack me up. But then there's also School of Rock, and that might be viable for him. =) Without being too warhorsey.